What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Scanned Synth 2 pro skins

Official support for: humanoidsounds.co.uk

Moderator: John [Humanoid Sound Sys]

dreaddd
KVRAF

3519 posts since 28 Jun, 2004, from Venezia - Italy

Postby dreaddd; Thu May 21, 2009 5:42 am

nice skins guys , thanks a lot :)

Peace
www (dot) dubadelica (dot) com
Food for woofers since 1996
GaryG
KVRAF

4589 posts since 13 Jan, 2003, from Kent, UK

Postby GaryG; Fri May 22, 2009 2:59 am

Just tweaked a couple of the gfx, available now to download now if you want the absolute current version. :)
()_()
(O.o)
(")(")
fanfarecircuit
Banned

Postby fanfarecircuit; Sun May 24, 2009 8:26 am

really nice skins. thank you! :)
dreaddd
KVRAF

Postby dreaddd; Sun May 24, 2009 10:01 am

call me blind but i cannot find on the GUI and even on the manual how to choose skins...
:shrug:
can anyone show me how blind i am and gimme a tip pls?

Peace
madhatter_
KVRist

38 posts since 4 Sep, 2006

Postby madhatter_; Sun May 24, 2009 10:21 am

dreaddd wrote:...how to choose skins...

On the default skin, across the top you should see a row of clickable menu items that say "Synthesis", "Modulation", "Effects" and "Master". Just to the right of "Master" there is one more menu item with simply an exclamation mark inside of it. Click on the exclamation mark and you'll get a help/credits page and in the lower left corner of that you will see the control for changing skins.

After you load a new skin the location of the skins control will change depending on where the new skin has defined it. On the classic skin, it's behind the "Info" icon in the lower-left side of the screen. For the gz_lab skin, look for the "info" button in the lower-right of the screen next to the patch load/save buttons. For the one skin click on the "About" button along the top-right edge of the screen.

The trickiest one is the default skin... took me a long time to notice that dang exclamation mark!
- madhatter (on esoundz)
dreaddd
KVRAF

Postby dreaddd; Sun May 24, 2009 10:29 am

madhatter_ wrote:
dreaddd wrote:...how to choose skins...

On the default skin, across the top you should see a row of clickable menu items that say "Synthesis", "Modulation", "Effects" and "Master". Just to the right of "Master" there is one more menu item with simply an exclamation mark inside of it. Click on the exclamation mark and you'll get a help/credits page and in the lower left corner of that you will see the control for changing skins.

After you load a new skin the location of the skins control will change depending on where the new skin has defined it. On the classic skin, it's behind the "Info" icon in the lower-left side of the screen. For the gz_lab skin, look for the "info" button in the lower-right of the screen next to the patch load/save buttons. For the one skin click on the "About" button along the top-right edge of the screen.

The trickiest one is the default skin... took me a long time to notice that dang exclamation mark!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah thanx Madhatter! :tu:
Peace
GaryG
KVRAF

Postby GaryG; Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Update!

Realised I hadn't added the new(ish) preset browser to my skin so took the opportunity to update other stuff as well; now quite a bit bigger so room for clearer labelling etc. Still fits comfortably on my laptops screen (with the additional headers etc that most hosts wrap the guis in) so I think should be ok for most people :

Download HERE
()_()
(O.o)
(")(")
shockdoctrine43
KVRer

1 post since 13 Nov, 2010

Postby shockdoctrine43; Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:29 pm

So I have a dumb question for this old thread, I just got SSP and love it but I can't quite get LimeFlavours skin to show up in the GUI's drop down skin menu. I tried to follow the instructions but cannot find where the skins are located in the "installation file" is this simply because I'm on a mac or am I just missing something?
ZenPunkHippy
KVRAF

10272 posts since 18 Jun, 2008, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Hi,

The Limeflavour skins are working on Mac, but there are 3 separate skins in the zip file so make sure the skin folders are placed at the correct level. The folders go here:

Note that is the applications support folder in the system library:

Code: Select all
/Library/Application Support/Humanoid Sound Systems/Scanned Synth Pro/...

Let me know if you need more information.

Peace,
Andy.
GaryG
KVRAF

Postby GaryG; Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:37 am

um... has anyone got a copy of my updated skin that they could send?

Seems to have gone awol since my last system restore, must have overwritten it with the original version or something... :oops:

cheers.
()_()
(O.o)
(")(")
bailees7irish
KVRAF

2553 posts since 30 Mar, 2007, from virginia, US

Postby bailees7irish; Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:02 pm

GaryG wrote:um... has anyone got a copy of my updated skin that they could send?

Seems to have gone awol since my last system restore, must have overwritten it with the original version or something... :oops:

cheers.

not sure if i got the right version of your skin or not, but...

here it is: http://www.box.com/files#/files/0/f/0/1/f_1732689724/0/comment
FL Studio 11 / Music Creator 6 Touch / Fabfilter One / Aalto / Alchemy / Cumulus / Scanned Synth Pro / Consequence / EVE / Harmless / Ohmboyz / Mobilohm / Hematohm / Predatohm / Eos
GaryG
KVRAF

Postby GaryG; Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:47 am

Thanks, though afraid I can't access that file without logging in (do you have to mark the file public or anything?)
()_()
(O.o)
(")(")
bailees7irish
KVRAF

Postby bailees7irish; Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:54 am

hmm, that's odd. i can access it even when i'm signed out, and it def isn't set on "private" - not sure why you can't. maybe try again? i'm using Google Chrome and have no issues getting to it.

i can always upload it to another free file service :shrug:
FL Studio 11 / Music Creator 6 Touch / Fabfilter One / Aalto / Alchemy / Cumulus / Scanned Synth Pro / Consequence / EVE / Harmless / Ohmboyz / Mobilohm / Hematohm / Predatohm / Eos
GaryG
KVRAF

Postby GaryG; Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 pm

I just signed up for a box account and now get "The item you are trying to access has either been deleted or is unavailable to you."

Hmmm.

Could you try dropping it on drop.st? that's usually pretty foolproof (no sign up or downloads or anything)

Thanks awfully.
()_()
(O.o)
(")(")
bailees7irish
KVRAF

Postby bailees7irish; Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:01 pm

GaryG wrote:I just signed up for a box account and now get "The item you are trying to access has either been deleted or is unavailable to you."

Hmmm.

Could you try dropping it on drop.st? that's usually pretty foolproof (no sign up or downloads or anything)

Thanks awfully.

http://drop.st/1LG3nZ
Previous

Moderator: John [Humanoid Sound Sys]

Return to Humanoid Sound Systems