WIP: Tweaks vol. 2 presets [updated]

Official support for: audjoo.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Update (May 2010): Hello again, yep I'm still around. It's been a few months in since the initial treatment and surgery. In my spare time I've managed to give the bank a little update, still a bit messy but eh. I'm sharing whatever I got, and it's still a WIP but eh. Check out the Pads, and the "H1 Mallet Panpipes" presets. Also watched the Friday 13th remake, a small sequence preset inspired by a few scenes, hehe.

Same link below.
Original post wrote:I decided to leave a download of my work in progress bank of new presets for Helix. Perhaps not as interesting as previous instalments and many are still incomplete/unorganized/unrefined (lacking modulation stuff etc.) but here it is.

http://djtbmx.stdrand.com/junkpile/djtB ... 0vol.2.zip

The reason is simple, I don't know if I will ever get this done. Been recently diagnosed with Osteosarcoma on my jaw, and the treatment phase is clearly going to affect me in the next coming months so I thought it was best to share what I have for now for those who are interested.

Enjoy. And feel free to (ab)use, modify, do whatever to the presets as you please.
Last edited by MaliceX on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wow sorry to read that piece of news. Get Better fast and thanks for the patches, will check them out!

I almost sent you a pm a day ago, letting you know that your DJ Tubig song at the Helix website is tops, it's such a fun song 8)

Regards, James

That's sad news: :tu: to you to overcome the Osteosarcoma with the treatment.

:hug:

Thank you very much!

chrimel
"It dreamed itself along"

Bump, I'm still around. Updated the bank, I still have the 80's vibe keeping me motivated, check out some of the new patches. :) (FM basses, some pads inspired by certain synths from songs, and a rather nice mallet panpipes reprise. Mute the mallet on OSC2 to see what I mean. :P)

MaliceX wrote:Bump, I'm still around. Updated the bank, I still have the 80's vibe keeping me motivated, check out some of the new patches. :) (FM basses, some pads inspired by certain synths from songs, and a rather nice mallet panpipes reprise. Mute the mallet on OSC2 to see what I mean. :P)
Cool! Good to have you back :) is the link the same?

Yes it is. It's still not final, far from it. :P

These are sounding great!

-Ed

Where can I download these patches from?

Michael.

I recently bought Helix and I'm wondering if anyone has a link for this WIP soundset. And did it ever get finished? Thanks.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Hi,

No it's still not finished. I've been absent from this forum for some time due to commitments outside the internet, namely study.

When I have time I will finish it, cause there were a few more patches added since the last upload but I also don't want to just throw it out there half-arsed, if you know what I mean. :)

Return to “Audjoo”