VoxWorks for Omnisphere

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I didn't really promote this properly when I first finished it as my laptop died soon after and I wasn't able to do any demos and there were a few rough edges (tags needed a tidy, typos etc).

Now 46 patches for Omnisphere all on a vocal theme so all using singing, choirs sounds, chattering, whispering, chanting etc - although in many cases highly transformed using granularity or other methods so sometimes they sound more like a synth or another instrument. I made use of many of the more esoteric sound sources like the Washing machine "guitar" and bicycle wheel etc and several also use freeze and chaotic capabilities to create shifting, evolving, sometimes unsettling, sometimes very beautiful and unearthly sounds. I mainly made these to fill a gap in Omnisphere which I felt lacked interesting vocal patches (it does have some but not as many as I would have liked) and so they are made for my own music - some are quite dissonant and complex and most are more modern classical oriented - but there are also some very ethereal pad sounds and some that would work well in most music.

There are also 46 KoreSounds with full param mappings and attributes so people with Kore can load these patches (assuming they also have Omnisphere) and play or tweak them further using the Kore controller.

http://www.fingermarks.co.uk/music/VoxW ... sphere.zip

http://www.fingermarks.co.uk/music/VoxW ... Sounds.zip

some demos (more to come):

Like all my stuff this is free but this took a lot of work so I don't object to donations (pm me) or swaps of patches (if any of my fellow sound designers download stuff from me I do appreciate that)

Very cool!
Thanks for sharing!
Very generous of you!

thanks a lot man.

appreciate it.

Thanks - some more demos:

Lots of interesting material here :)
( Siren, Kyrie, DreamCatcher and singing strings are my favs )

Thanks aMused and :tu:

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

I downloaded these the other day when you mentioned them in another post. Thanks for sharing these great patches,
Ben

hi aMUSEd,
thanks, these are great patches

I find really interesting the modulation on the fx parameters

I'll contribute with a little set in the next weeks.
Different genre, mostly sequences with only the synth section

Hi aMUSEd,
thanks for your presets. I don't know the reason but Omnisphere doesn't find your presets. I placed your presets in the User preset area.
Omnisphere does find other User presets and folders but not yours.

Someone knows a solution ?

Click "refresh" in the browser page.

standalone wrote:Click "refresh" in the browser page.
Yes - as it says in the "To install.txt" in the Zip ;)

Thanks for posting the audio examples as well. They really showcase your sounds well and range from the ethereal to the downright spooky! I appreciate that you've put a lot of work into creating the presets and the audio files.

Thank you. There are some beautiful sounds here. Yummy!

Wow lots of downloads of Monolithography

:love:

Thanks for these! Some very usable sounds in there!
Truly mind-boggling music! - New album out! - And a blog!

Return to “Soundware”