Free release: "Carillon"

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New Release: "Carillon". This unique and one of kind little sample set of a immense large instruments is a genuine first! We as Dutch are proud of our heritage and love to share this instrument with you. Perhaps you find good use for it. It's a cool instrument for sound design, but also suites you WWII remembrance scenes or memorial day track. And the best of it all: Its for FREE!
Enjoy brothers

http://www.sonokinetic.net/products/fre ... /carillon/

Thanks for this. But Sampletekk also has carillon samples, so I'm afraid it's not unique.

http://www.sampletekk.com/proddetail.ph ... 018-MULT24

I had been thinking of buying the Sampletekk samples actually so you may have saved me some money. Thank you.

nice! thank you.

Thank you!
(maybe the right place for this thread is the samples forum...)

MaxSynths wrote:Thank you!
(maybe the right place for this thread is the samples forum...)
Yes, in Market Place it will eventually scroll "off the end" and vanish. I'll move it to Samples forum and leave a shadow topic in MP linking to the real thread.

Demo sounds very nice. Just downloading it. Thanks for this!

Best,

V

Torchlight wrote:Thanks for this. But Sampletekk also has carillon samples, so I'm afraid it's not unique.

http://www.sampletekk.com/proddetail.ph ... 018-MULT24

I had been thinking of buying the Sampletekk samples actually so you may have saved me some money. Thank you.
Maybe this set of bells is unique though? Does it really matter? It's FREE.

Brent
My host is better than your host

Thank you! Very generous...
Pithy apothegm goeth here...

I would like that more commercial instruments would have so much information about the real instrument they sampled like this free one.

Thanks!

marce's comment got me interested enough to look. I agree. Downloaded, and thank you.

I'm from Richmond, Virginia, USA. There's a World War I memorial carillon visible (and audible) across the James River from where I live. On rare occasions they still play it.

There's another carillon in Luray, Virginia, a couple hours' drive from here (and also home to spectacular caverns that contain a kind of rock xylophone called the Stalacpipe Organ). It's a personal memorial, not a national or civic one.

Thanks for this nice library!

A BIG... really BIGTHANKS

you're all very welcome.
We'll try to stick to our habit to sell our libraries, but also make 'm available for free!

To be continued.

It's been a good year with companies like Sonokinetic and Cinematique Instruments coming onto the market and adding some really different and well sampled sounds to the market.

Keep up the good work guys. And good luck to the Dutch on Sunday (although perhaps not Van Bommel, boy is he a lousy tackler!).

Cheers.

P.S. I will never tire of saying this to sample companies... somebody do an electric violin please!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”