VoxWorks for Omnisphere

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Love the Chaos Vox presets, thanks for these. :tu:
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Thanks - and bump - this is one of the few third party soundbanks available for Omnisphere

aMUSEd, I'm really impressed by these. Very musical to my ears. Sweet.

I got these when they first came out and have used them a great deal. Most excellent set and very well conceived and perfect for my ambient soundscapes.

Thanks for these patches. I will definitely try them out later.

That's what I like to hear, some positive feedback about using them :) Thanks

Really excellent patches. Thank you for this.

Mike

Thanks - hopefully I will get round to making another bank soon - hols on their way :)

Started work on some updates for this set - will be adding more over the weekend

Sweet! Just downloaded. Can't wait to try these out! :) Thanks!!

Thanks for these!
Mac Studio Ultra, 64ram, 4tb+<4tb Samsung850-860evo ssd's in TB3 Akitio Enclosure> UAD Apollo x6-tb3/Yamaha2050/Amphion/Bowers&Wilkins/Komplete S61Mk2} latest OSX

Thanks, I did start work on some additions and completed a few but then got sidetracked, maybe I'll pick up again after SEMblance is out.

I've been looking around at Omnisphere patches and came across this thread. Cheers! :)

Occasional bump because someone hadn't heard of these.

I have updated this bank to make it NKS (NI Komplete Kontrol) compatible - the NKSF patches are available from here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/thebom1adti83 ... S.zip?dl=1

You will of course also need the original Omnisphere patches from here:

http://fingermarks.co.uk/music2.htm#Omnisphere_Voxworks

I made this bank for me to use musically and to make use of the untapped vocal resources in Omnisphere's library, and I still find a lot to enjoy in it

Return to “Soundware”