CIRCLE WHEN FINSHED - Jazzyspoon

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finally, after many years of posting on this site, I am actually releasing a CD of my music (updated and nicely mastered) for the masses named "CIRCLE WHEN FINISHED".
The CD could best be described as a thick, blended stew of IDM/shoegaze/industrial/trip hop/glitch/downtempo/chillout/experimental, but I like to think of it as electronic music made specifically for electronic musicians (or die hard eclectic/experimental music lovers)

http://soundcloud.com/jazzyspoon/sets/c ... -finished/

KVR and the friends I have made through this site are thanked on the back cover, but I couldn't make the list long enough to fit everyone in. I am releasing several this next year and, from the looks of it, they are only going to get better from here.

If you feel the desire to support your local KVR musician, the CD can be purchased for a measly (and mostly pathetic) 5 American bucks here on bandcamp. But if anyone can't afford that, which I fully understand, just pm me and I would be more than happy to send you a free copy.

Thanks for all the love and listens, KVR. Hope you at least enjoy the fruits of your feedback and labor on this forum found through out this CD.

Update 8/11:
Album now available on:
Amazon.com
Itunes

for those that have an easier time working with those retailers..

Update 1/30/2010:
Remix compilation of this CD, appropriately called "Circle When Remixed" is now a free release on the IDMf netlabel.
http://label.idmforums.com/idmf015.html

Also, check my youtube for low rent videos for all of the "Circle When Finished" CD.
Jazzyspoon youtube

EDIT 1/24/2013: Now a free download. I have set it free. :) Enjoy
Last edited by Jazzyspoon on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:29 am, edited 6 times in total.

Here's the back cover...sorry so big, but it wouldn't render clearly when I tried to make it small..

WOW... I love Supernova Lifestyle.

Thanks for listening, oddson. That track will be featured on a free compilation by a netlabel soon, so I had no problem putting it up for grabs. :)

Loving Supernova Lifestyle. Great stuff! $5 is a no-brainer imho. Done! :D
PS. Would love yo know what kit you used to write, produce and record the album. Sounds great.

Thanks, Colin, for the great words and the support. I'll will try to return the favor one day. :)

edit: kit as in gear? Not a complete list, but...
Host: Cubase SX3
Effects/vsti's: Reaktor, Battery, Microtonic, Synplant, Powercore, a lot of De La Mancha's machines/fx, several Audio Damage effects, this list of could honestly go on to the next page honestly...
Hardware: Korg Ms2k, Line 6 spider amp, M-Audio Opal (beta) controller
Strings: Takemine AC/ELec, Fender Les Paul Studio, Fender Jazzman bass, Guild XP500 hollow body electric.
Comp: XP 2.66/2gig with 2 Poco cards running with an m-audio fw1814

Hope this was what you were asking for.
Last edited by Jazzyspoon on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jazzyspoon wrote:edit: kit as in gear?
Yeah! Went for the FLAC version btw. Just encoding it to LAME -V0 at the moment for the car stereo tomorrow. Lovely!

Is it download only, or is there a CD?

Cool!

thecontrolcentre wrote:Is it download only, or is there a CD?
Right now, download only, but I am actually looking into printing them up later this month if I can afford it.

oops.

Jazzyspoon wrote:Hope this was what you were asking for.
Perfect. Just like the album. Absence has a wonderful warm glow about it, Ash And Dust is very slick and Colder Winter is the perfect end track. I can see this on heavy rotation here for a while. Going to play it out in the design studio tomorrow. I have a funny feeling it'll go down quite well.

Cheers,
Colin

Colin Bennett wrote:
Jazzyspoon wrote:Hope this was what you were asking for.
Perfect. Just like the album. Absence has a wonderful warm glow about it, Ash And Dust is very slick and Colder Winter is the perfect end track. I can see this on heavy rotation here for a while. Going to play it out in the design studio tomorrow. I have a funny feeling it'll go down quite well.

Cheers,
Colin
Wow, I wish I could be a fly on the wall in that studio, I have only ever heard these tracks at home or in the car. Thanks for the lift, Colin. :)

congrats on "finishing" mate, always a nice feeling i'm sure. just bought this and will pop it on the ipod once it's dld'ed and have a proper listen in the car when i go to the tip/b&q.

cheers,

steve.

Man, it makes me all warm and fuzzy knowing you're out there possibly listening to this music, Steve.
Thanks for the support and you = hero. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”