We are doing NI Kontakt sample libraries now

Official support for: backintimerecords.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

from many customers we where asked to make our sample libraries available in Native Instruments Kontakt format. We carefully listened, of course we did. Since a good while we are working on suitable and appropriate concepts because the sample library market that supports NI Kontakt format is already in progress, so we had to think about concepts which are really supportive and individual too. So here is our first product:

Turmalin -A Kontakt Library-

It provides a 1.6 GB sample library with over 550 carefully created, produced and designed instrument samples. We bring you the best of both worlds: Really cool vintage sounds plus a lot of completely new sonic ideas like the combination of off-the-field recordings with traditional sounds.

Think HALion Sonic when you take a look at Turmalin, but in a courageous way. Turmalin can easiliy act as a workstation providing amazing single instruments and exactly that, what a songwriter is looking for when working on a new song. But also giving the opportunity to load those breathtaking poser stuff, that helps to get the audience attention when doing intros, interludes, movie soundtrack, any kind of ambient tracks.

We worked pretty hard to record new instruments, select the right ones from our existing archive, run them through latest PlugIns and design new ideas using physical models and every available synthesis.

The result is the first release of a trilogy: Turmalin. This heliotrope pictures exactly what I want to realize - a soundtool that comes with many colors and you are the one who makes it shining with your music.

Find out more details on the product page:

Turmalin -A Kontakt Library-

There are already several audio tracks, and more are to come, listen to them here:

audio track #1
audio track #2
audio track #3
audio track #4

In total this is about 20 minutes audio that presents a tiny part of Turmalin. Single instruments played live with just two hands, no multitrack or stacks. Enjoy!

Available as download product right away, optional DVD.

Oh, and thanks to you all who are always asked for our sample libraries in NI Kontakt format - your wish is granted (Zoltar says)! Of course this is just the beginning ...

Best regards

Klaus
http://www.backintimerecords.de
-Sound Research & Development-

nice library.. 8) very interested in this, are there brass ensembles included?

Some very nice sounds in there :love: - bookmarked for when I can afford it :cry:

bobbybland wrote:nice library.. 8) very interested in this, are there brass ensembles included?
Hi bobbybland,

actually Brass Ensembles is one of the instruments categories that are not included, sorry.

Check the entire sample instruments content list here:

Turmalin content overview

Hope you still like it :-)

Cheers

Klaus

im getting this for sure

I'm ready to order turmalin, how do I go about this? I can't find a purchase link... just see it cost's 98 euro , oops nevermind I see how now, the logo.;.. :D

Cool I placed the order, where are my links ?? 8) I recieved a confirmation via paypal, is there a next step i'm missing??

Hi bobbybland,

thanks for the message, you did not miss a step. We received your order as well as the PayPal payment confirmation. Then we sent a mail with the order confirmation and the download links for Turmalin together with the handling instructions PDF. I guess you have it in your inbox. Order processing is done manually over here and it depends on the time zone how long it will take. Usually between a couple of minutes and a few hours.

Wishing you much fun with Turmalin!

And have a nice weekend :)

Julia

Thanks Julia downloading it now. What kind of speeds should one be getting? I'm downloading it at only 60kbs ,at this speed it's looking like it'll take around 6 more hours,is this normal?

quite ready for this library,thank you 8)

Speeding up now,thank you -

oops.. and now slowing back down... to 60kbs :shock: need a boost 8)

Usually our server download rate is rather quick, but of course sometimes there is high access and this slows down the rate a bit. Sorry for any inconvenience while downloading our products.

Best regards

Julia

Thanks Julia, got it all.. This has got to be one of the best libraries out there for the money.It's what I wished Omni would have been, very clean and warm sounding,and modern without all of the extended bloat, you guys got it right!!The instruments sound great done very well,and super playable.Incredible layering,very well put together,easily my favorite Kontakt library now.. hands down

the download wait/bandwidth isn't enough to hurt though more bandwidth will be likely be needed,as this is ones a sleeper,and once folks start hearing this one,I think they're gonna hit it hard!! great work :wink: :love:

Are there any plans on creating any brass ensembles for it as well in the future?

thanks btw the Musical Accents folder is amazing.. :shock:

Great that you like Turmalin!

It is the first part of a trilogy and we are already working on part two since a while. Indeed it will provide brass instruments. At this moment I can't say when we release it, but it is not too far away.

Concerning the download speed we watch our server carefully and it seems that during weekends the increased server access makes lower rates. If it persists we will upgrade to a plan with better server performance for sure.

And thanks for your kind words, Jon!

Cheers

Klaus

Yes indeed. Very pleased with the content,the layout of the instrument folders is proper,and exactly what I'd like to see more companies do, vs. terms like tonality etc.. I like it basic and straight to the point by instruments,like you guys have done here.

I'm very excited to hear about the trilogy to turmalin, I love the way your sound team layers,and picks what sounds to layer.. If I'm not to late,a suggestion for the brass ensembles I'm specifically looking for would be big huge sounding brass layered monsters - :] I've got to admit I've never heard much from your company here,but I assume this is going to change, with the Kontakt libraries now..There's such a larger user base,and I wish you guys all the luck.. Imo this library is at the quality of such libraries as Evolve,but with a twist and that's a compliment as they are nice and also alot more coin.. Your library is an extreme bang for the buck. 8)

Thanks again. I've subscribed to hear of any news you guys make from now on. talk to ya soon

Return to “Back In Time Records”