Sugar Bytes GUITARIST released!

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Guitarist

Hi Folks,

GUITARIST, the perfect Guitar software has just been released!

Guitarist includes all you need for your next guitar tracks.
Amps, effects, different guitars, and the guitar player is included as well, represented by a step sequencer system which makes it easy to create the most impressing riffs and licks on the fly!

Guitarist comes as standalone and VST/AU plugin for mac and pc.

Download Demo

More Info

Best regards
Your Sugar Bytes team

Sugar Bytes GUITARIST released!
From the rehab?
THERE IS ALWAYS A WORKAROUND

i dig these "artificial" guitar plugs like yours or Rob Papen's RG and i'll try the demo, but another 199€ ... impossible right now.
"It dreamed itself along"

WOW! It's Vogue and very Effectrix; must be the consequence of all that Artillery; at least that's my Thesys. It's a new Unique Era with the coming of Guitarist :)

Congrats and Regards, James

Well I can hear the cries going out for MIDI OUT.. But nice plug here. :love:

congratulations guys !!! If the functioning is at the same level as the graphic design then we are all in for quite a treat !!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Financial solvency and KVR Mix as well as oil and water.

I'm in loooooove. But I already play the guitar. I don't play the WOW though so have to buy that soon I guess. Congrats to Sugar-Bytes!

Too steep for me, looks cool though.

Sugar Bytes wrote:Hi Folks,

GUITARIST, the perfect Guitar software has just been released!
I love the look of it. I liked what I heard from it. BUT it crashes every time I run it in stand alone mode and in Live 8.1.4 Win XP. Could be something to do with the demo noise it makes?

v1.0.1 = sorted :)
Last edited by coquillo on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

contrary wrote:congratulations guys !!! If the functioning is at the same level as the graphic design then we are all in for quite a treat !!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Midi file drag and drop is included! ;)

Best
Rico

Hi,

GREAT job !! I downloaded the demo, opened it in Logic 9.02 and when I hit play in Logic, it doesn't trigger the Guitarist seq to play along. I read the included manual, am I missing something? [ or does the demo not sync for some reason? ] Thanx in advance. Great product, amazing interface ! - Man Parrish

Hi,

please Trigger Guitarist with MIDI notes.

Send a C3 to trigger Pattern 1, or C1 to trigger
Chord 1.

best
Rico

I'm really pleased to see this released ... and it's "on my list" of worthwhile and wonderful things. It looks like a serious step ahead in this very-difficult-to-do segment of the VSTi market.

But like my buddy Chris/Mellotronaut I'm not really bustin' to spend $250 in this economic climate!

Are you thinking of a discount deal for loyal buyers/owners of your other products? :wink: :roll:
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

funkychickendance wrote:...Are you thinking of a discount deal for loyal buyers/owners of your other products? :wink: :roll:
No problem, just write us a mail to info@,

best
Rico

What kind of copy protection? Challenge/Response, Ilok, dongle?

- Tom

Return to “Sugar Bytes”