crusherX-Mac! Bug solved: Can't find Help Path! /Applications/crusherX-Mac/help/index.htm

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maybe you spot this crusherX-Mac! bug:

Message box: Can't find Help Path! /Applications/crusherX-Mac/help/index.htm while clicking on the little <?>

Please download demo or purchased version again. I fixed this installer bug.

Jörg

Great to hear the help file bug is already fixed. Just wondering, if I download the full version again, will it use one of my limited licences/downloads?

Thanks.

Neon Breath wrote:Great to hear the help file bug is already fixed. Just wondering, if I download the full version again, will it use one of my limited licences/downloads?
No, you will not loose any license. And there are pretty mutch downloads available. But anyway, just drop me a line if you running out of downloads in the future.

Jörg

I downloaded crusher from the link I received when I bought it, intalled it over the previous one and the bug is still there, I still don't have access to the help file when clicking on the '?' in crusher. The version seems to be the same too with the exact same name as the previous one. Did a miss something?? One thing I could try is totally removing and deleting the old crusher and then installing the newer one?

Thanks.

Neon Breath wrote:One thing I could try is totally removing and deleting the old crusher and then installing the newer one?
That is a good idea, because the rights of the folder where wrong. The install then skips the install of the new folder with the new rights.

Jörg

Exellent! Will try this sounds like it might be the problem. Thanks for the fast support :wink:

To confrim: fixed now, it worked well and the help files with the -?- are now available.

Thanks

Return to “accSone”