Ammunition Updated with 200+ new hits, 170 new single cycle waves, WAV format and 6 Wallpapers

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

- Now Available -

UPDATE: Ammunition has updated on 10/22/10 with 200+ new hits, 170 custom single-cycle waveforms, a standlone package of drum samples, a light version with only core samples, a basic sample layering guide and a package of 6 new Kontakt wallpapers (3 shown above).

NOTE: And a notice that Ammunition will be our first "Constant Update Product", which is a new type of product method in which the product will constantly be updated with new content and extras specific to the product. So for $9, you get all updates and new add-ons for the product.
TEAMDNR FACEBOOK GROUP
TEAMDNR TWITTER PROFILE
"Like" this library at http://www.killercutz.com
Last edited by rlahalla on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:28 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Teaser video added..

A quick bump..

There are 10 Kontakt instruments, and then 3 kits per instrument for a grand total of 30 kits in all.

Each kit was designed with it's own unique sound in mind, but of course, able to mesh well with other kits in the instrument (or instruments).

Multi-Out versions are included.

On the single-channel versions, there is a mixer panel to give similar control as found on the multi-out version, which includes volume, panning and tuning per drum type (Kick, Snare, etc...).

In some cases, a single drum kit is enough for single beat, as there are some meaty drums in this pack. Really, there are drums for a variety of use and style (but no acoustic style drums), and hopefully the coming videos and audio demos will reflect that.

As for the current video, keep in mind that aside from volume levels and normalizing, there are no effects added to drums. For best results, watch it at 720P (since youtube's compression can be very heavy on the lower settings).

More info to come soon! :)

Just a late morning bump! :)

Thanks for bumping this, I've just about finished up a new demo track to go up shortly..

A little bumparoo. Any feedback on the demo or the video?

I like the demo and the video. What release date are to planning? What is the price?

Reverend Rhythm wrote:I like the demo and the video. What release date are to planning? What is the price?
Well, we had been planning on releasing it tomorrow but I haven't even had a second to piss, let alone finish the final docs (again) and wrap it all up. We'll probably hold a small giveaway for it also, so look out for that as well.

Price will be around $20 for the package. It's ultra-small too, under 10mb for the whole thing, which is something we're focusing on promoting heavily, with so many companies selling multi-terabyte drive sample banks :)

Just as a heads up, we'll be starting a giveaway for Ammunition sometime through the day today, and it's going to be administered through Twitter, Facebook and here as well:

- TeamDNR Twitter Profile
- TeamDNR Facebook Group

Start following us (if you want to anyways) and we'll be starting the giveaway (first 3 at random) sometime over the next few hours :)

interesting sound, I curious to listen what is in 10 mb

damien

damstraversaz wrote:interesting sound, I curious to listen what is in 10 mb
Hey Damien we decided to go with a very small sample base and we trimmed all the samples down as far as we could to reduce the space and RAM usage, and we got it down really small :D

I think you'll be surprised at what you can do with such a small sampleset..

We've started a giveaway for Ammunition, so follow the instructions below and enter to win a copy. 3 prize winners, and the giveaway ends on Sunday night, before we release the whole product.

AMMUNITION GIVEAWAY DETAILS:
---------------------------

Go to our Facebook page and post a message on our wall, or to our Twitter profile and retweet our last post, and you'll automatically be entered to win a copy of our new drum library.

TEAMDNR FACEBOOK GROUP
TEAMDNR TWITTER PROFILE

Bump.. Second teaser video almost ready to go as well.

Those who have retweeted and posted on the TeamDNR Group wall have been counted toward the giveaway :)

New video trailer added and 2 new demo Mp3's added, so feedback is more than welcome :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”