poll:Best Ipone/Ipad music App

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk

Your favourite Ipod/Ipad music app

Poll ended at Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:20 am

Beatmaker
6%
Nanostudio
52%
Thumbjam
10%
Morphwiz
10%
Rebirth
6%
Bassline
2%
TechnoBox
4%
Isequence
4%
Sunvox
4%

Total votes: 48

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I choose only 10 apps focused on synthesis,beatmaking etc.
There are a lot more apps like 4track,Ishred,Amplitube,Groovemaker etc
sorry if I missed someone.
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

i voted morphwiz. it's probably my most used app nowadays. i got sick of apps that make me sit there and flip through pages and menus. even though i do think sunvox is great. and beatmaker is good but really needs an update

i mainly use morphwiz, thumbjam, and sometimes bebot (classic)

nlog is pretty great too. i just wish it was laid out a little better (for me) and could be played like morphwiz/bebot or thumbjam. i don't like little tiny "keys"

2 not on there that i think actually are the best for me-
reactable mobile (app of instrument used by bjork)
http://www.reactable.com/products/mobile/
and pro loop
http://www.trapcode.com/journal/2010/2/ ... e-app.html

off the list- probably nanostudio, but i love jamming on beatmaker still.
and a special mention to thumbjam.. instant fun! (it was the first thing i grabbed along with hipstamatic when i got home with my new iphone :) )

Everyday Looper.

Or if you think triggering samples is creative: ChipPad.

Victor.

In the poll I put only the app I tested on My Ipod,I downloaded reactable just yesterday and it's a great app.
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

the korg thing is cool for the ipad i use that all the time in bed.. not iphone though.... grrrr..... seems to be no way to save your sounds though to put them on the lappy

ttoz wrote:the korg thing is cool for the ipad i use that all the time in bed.. not iphone though.... grrrr..... seems to be no way to save your sounds though to put them on the lappy
I don't put Korg in the poll because it's only Ipad,I put only universal app,both Ipod/phone Ipad.
In my opinion Ipod it's better than Ipad,it's fit in my poket well,Ipad it's a great thing but it's not so portable like Ihone/Ipod.
But If I found 500 euro I run to Apple store and I buyng an Ipad straight :D

yes, and i wouldn't mind playing reactable on an ipad!if i found 500euro-it's made for it i think.
(it is a little fiddly on the iphone)

I think in the next couple of years we will see a lots of instruments porting to Ipad/pod,maybe a complete studio solution,with vst and or au capability

Nanostudio
#PassionForHappiness

bleep!box

I voted Thumbjam for instant fun but I love Jasuto Pro.

RjDj isn't really traditional music making but it's one of my favourites too.
Vim Fuego Is God

Just to let you know , our leading entry here has just this minute had quite an update!
copy/paste import etc... :tu:

shanecgriffo wrote:Just to let you know , our leading entry here has just this minute had quite an update!
copy/paste import etc... :tu:
:harp:

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”