gonna give it spin right now :)
Did a spin. It is wicked!!

Thank you Bootsy!

One word. AWESOME!!!
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

:tu:

There goes 3 no more needed delay plug-ins :hihi:

OUT!! :help:

this is kind of thing, that you just CAN'T stop playing with that, just can't...
Seems that we have winner delay. This one with soul.
Last edited by Igro on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bootsie man.. Thankyou so much for this.....I've been making Dub for around 25 years now , and for the software environment I can see this getting as much use as any software delay currently in my arsenal... Ive not tested it thoroughly yet , but i just quickly loaded up one of my old dub projects and replaced the delays with Nasty DLA to see how it compares............ a bit of tweaking ( which is a GOOD good thing) had me grinning about as much as the first time I checked Soundtoys Echoboy , for some of the same reasons , and some different ones...
Unsyncing the delay times and manually getting them to sit rythmically in the mix with a bit of a "pull" to the groove was easy and got me to trying the "duck" option (a feature that was just a dream back in the hardware Space Echo etc days ) . It worked perfectly when layed over a drum track, with the ducking controlling the level of the delayed signal making it sit really nicely in the mix...... The "Feel" option came in really useful here too as this particular drum pattern has a slightly late snare. I could tighten the delayed snare signal with the feel button until it sat just where I wanted it. (Very useful in Dub where drums are often less strictly quantised than some genres as Im sure you know :)
I put another instance of Nasty DLA on a send channel and sent some guitar and piano "skanks" to it. The cross feedback mode got me winding up the feedback and sending the skanks into saturated dub heaven heh heh . Just be prepared to ride the feedback dial and you can keep your signal delaying for ever if you like :)
Anyway Bootsie , I didnt mean to write so much yet , just saying THANKYOU so much for this seriously amazing freebie ( unbeleivable considering the money Ive spent on some "rather less" exciting delays in my time )...
Now , its still sitting in the background waiting to be played with and tested some more so guess I better oblige .
Massive respects
Maz

I tried it with just the dry input of my guitar : even with simple settings, the sound is beautiful and warm. It's not just a delay/chorus, it's a potion magique.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

it's great!

Synth+arp+ disable synth effects + Nasty DLA = hours of fun

Now to test on guitar...

Oha .. gleich mal testen. =)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYY SHIT!!!

I wish I had recorded, what this thing just did. WTF!?!?!
Turned feedback to max and played with the settings .. suddenly it started sounding like a combination of a machine and a tortured animal!!!

Still getting crazier ... wuooaarr ...

Edit:
Oh, oh .. it's getting more evil .. :-o

Edit2:
Ah ok .. now it sounds like a steam train. :)

Bootsie does it again!! *woot*

Thank you Sir! :D
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

spanks much mr bootsie
TONEDEAD Love Sharts

I agree with everyone.

I mostly use 3 Audio Damage delays and this one is definitely going to have a life long friendship with all of them.

Brilliant new plugin!

If anyone likes this they will sure appreciate it more after reading the manual!
Bootsy's manuals had always been helpfull and fun to read.
Thank You Bootsy! :)

3ee

Return to “Effects”