What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Elevayta Extra Boy Pro Upgrade

Official support for: elevayta.com

Moderator: Space Boy

KVRer
 
6 posts since 28 Oct, 2010, from California, USA

Postby mountainjazzman; Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Purchased Elevayta Extra Boy Pro last year, and want to upgrade to the latest version.) How can I do that?

Thanks.
-- Mountain Jazzman
KVRian
 
955 posts since 11 Jan, 2004, from Netherlands
 

Postby Space Boy; Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:47 pm

mountainjazzman wrote:Purchased Elevayta Extra Boy Pro last year, and want to upgrade to the latest version.) How can I do that?

Thanks.


Send me a mail with your full name and order number.
Image
KVRer
 
6 posts since 28 Oct, 2010, from California, USA

Postby mountainjazzman; Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:02 pm

I send the requested info to 'info@elevayta.com' 9 days ago, and have yet to recieve a response. Did I have an incorrect email?
-- Mountain Jazzman
KVRian
 
955 posts since 11 Jan, 2004, from Netherlands
 

Postby Space Boy; Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:14 pm

mountainjazzman wrote:I send the requested info to 'info@elevayta.com' 9 days ago, and have yet to recieve a response. Did I have an incorrect email?


Hi, I just sent some links. Did you get them?
Image
KVRer
 
6 posts since 28 Oct, 2010, from California, USA

Postby mountainjazzman; Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:06 pm

No, got the password, but no links.
-- Mountain Jazzman
KVRian
 
955 posts since 11 Jan, 2004, from Netherlands
 

Postby Space Boy; Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:21 am

mountainjazzman wrote:No, got the password, but no links.

and now?
Image
KVRer
 
6 posts since 28 Oct, 2010, from California, USA

Postby mountainjazzman; Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Paul,

Email questions don't seem to be getting through, so I'll use the forum. I got the link. Download must have gotten corrupted, because the install crashed on load. Unfortunately, I didn't discover this until the 3 day validity period had expired. Please send me another download link.

Thanks.
-- Mountain Jazzman
KVRer
 
6 posts since 28 Oct, 2010, from California, USA

Postby mountainjazzman; Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:39 am

Paul,

Please help! I'm stuck trying to do the upgrade.

Warren
-- Mountain Jazzman
KVRian
 
955 posts since 11 Jan, 2004, from Netherlands
 

Postby Space Boy; Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:00 pm

mountainjazzman wrote:Paul,

Please help! I'm stuck trying to do the upgrade.

Warren


Hi, I sent you a new download link...I think. I have to remember your KvR name against your email :-)
Image
KVRer
 
6 posts since 28 Oct, 2010, from California, USA

Postby mountainjazzman; Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Got it!!! 5.02 up and running. Thanks and sorry for the extra support need.
-- Mountain Jazzman
KVRian
 
793 posts since 24 May, 2005, from PA, USA
 

Postby alexfalcao; Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Space Boy wrote:
mountainjazzman wrote:I send the requested info to 'info@elevayta.com' 9 days ago, and have yet to recieve a response. Did I have an incorrect email?


Hi, I just sent some links. Did you get them?


I have Choir Boy 5.00 and didn't know the latest version is version 5.02 until I saw this thread, how do I get the update? I think should be a good idea if we receive an email when there's an update available.
KVRian
 
955 posts since 11 Jan, 2004, from Netherlands
 

Postby Space Boy; Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:44 am

mountainjazzman wrote:Got it!!! 5.02 up and running. Thanks and sorry for the extra support need.


Great! :D
Image
KVRian
 
955 posts since 11 Jan, 2004, from Netherlands
 

Postby Space Boy; Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:46 am

alexfalcao wrote:
Space Boy wrote:
mountainjazzman wrote:I send the requested info to 'info@elevayta.com' 9 days ago, and have yet to recieve a response. Did I have an incorrect email?


Hi, I just sent some links. Did you get them?


I have Choir Boy 5.00 and didn't know the latest version is version 5.02 until I saw this thread, how do I get the update? I think should be a good idea if we receive an email when there's an update available.

We used to have this but Share-it lost the email list at some point and it broke. I am considering another way to do this. However, in the mean time, just email contact at elevayta with your details and I send you the link for the update.
Image
KVRian
 
793 posts since 24 May, 2005, from PA, USA
 

Postby alexfalcao; Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:48 am

Space Boy wrote:
alexfalcao wrote:
Space Boy wrote:
mountainjazzman wrote:I send the requested info to 'info@elevayta.com' 9 days ago, and have yet to recieve a response. Did I have an incorrect email?


Hi, I just sent some links. Did you get them?


I have Choir Boy 5.00 and didn't know the latest version is version 5.02 until I saw this thread, how do I get the update? I think should be a good idea if we receive an email when there's an update available.

We used to have this but Share-it lost the email list at some point and it broke. I am considering another way to do this. However, in the mean time, just email contact at elevayta with your details and I send you the link for the update.

I will, thanks.

Moderator: Space Boy

Return to Elevayta