Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I almost forgot about this thread, so to make it up, here's annual kudos to those I dealt with on marketplace this year:hibidy, glasgene, ebow, Nielzie, RoyG, vaisnava, Caco - thank you, it's been a pleasure.

I bought stuff from MoodyB and Architeuthis. Both are absolutely nice, committed guys and the deals went flawlessly. Thanks!

Sold FM8 to aoyachan. Received payment via Paypal within a minute of our agreement. Couldn't have gone any smoother, a pleasure to do business with.

Sold Guitar Rig to Selfik. Received payment via PayPal with no problems. There was a minor hiccup with an upgrade authorization that was MY FAULT. But Selfik was very understanding and it was worked out in no time.
Last edited by chj on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

chj is a great guy, everything went fine!

Sold the MCreative Bundle to paterpeter

Very good guy to deal with. No problems whatsoever.

He paid very quickly & kept great comms throughout the sale.

Thanks again :)

Sold Kontakt 4 crossgrade to jmeier. Received payment via PayPal immediately. A pleasure doing business with.
Last edited by chj on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Battery 3 to Pinki. Received payment via PayPal immediately, a pleasure doing business with.
Last edited by chj on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought XILS 3LE from Exhile - couldn't have been easier. Previously had bought Uhbik from the same seller also without a hitch. Always quick to respond - which is a real bonus when you're GMT +13hrs (NZ)! Cheers, Frank

:D

Just bought Rob Papen Predator from jaggedarray. Quick and smooth. Would definitely do biz again.

Thanks!
JD

Scott [whitecat.tv] had to help me out a great deal after I purchased NI Guitar Rig 4 - NI were uncharacteristically obstructive. Anyway, top marks to Scott for the help, and eventual thanks to NI. [They're normally much better than that!]
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

Bought LF Max Punch from christianmusicmaker.
Fine guy, flawless license tranfer. Thanks!

Sold LF MAX Punch to Amon1973...and easy and relaxed transaction thanks. :)

Bought Aether from Syrath. There were a few bumps, but he smoothed them all out. Would definitely purchase from him again!
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Bought XILS 3LE from SAW75

It was one of the fastest and easiest transactions I've had on KVR. I wouldn't hestitate to do business with SAW75 again.
Last edited by jsp1979 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”