Welcome to Kuassa support forum, feel free to ask here

Official support for: kuassa.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome to Official Kuassa Support Forum

Kuassa is a software company focusing on developing audio related products based in Bandung, Indonesia. Kuassa is founded on 2009 by Arie Ardiansyah of AradazAmp along with his partners at InfiniteLabs Recording studio.

Our current products are Kuassa Amplifikation One, a Guitar Amp Modeling Suite emphasizing on immediate usability and tone building. Our other product is Kuassa Amplifikation Lite which is a free version of Kuassa Amplifikation One featuring single head-amp with built-in impulse loader.

So.. if you have any questions regarding technical related issues, bug report, feature suggestion, or any kind of topic related to Kuassa's product. Feel free to ask us here :)

We will also post announcements for new releases, updates, and other news here.

Regards,

Grahadea Kusuf
Kuassa, Inc.

Hello Grahadea!!! :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Hello Grahadea!!! :)
Hi Aloysius, welcome to the forum :)

I'd also like to introduce myself, my name is Grahadea, I'm Aradaz's partner in Kuassa, and also new member here.

greetings to you all

If I purchase CREME (Mac) will it just be a download? Hopefully I can just download it and not wait for some boxed version right?
Now the proud owner of an avid 11 Rack, Running Pro Tools 10.3.3 - for me it's heaven!

Hi Strangedogs,

Yup, currently you can only get Creme via download. you can get the evaluation version from our download page http://www.kuassa.com/downloads.
I you already decided to make a purchase, just head straight to our website's shop page. http://www.kuassa.com/shop

Best regards,

Grahadea | Kuassa, Inc.

Hi, I picked this up at gearslutz and gonna demo soon. But before I fall in love with this baby....I wonder will there be au 64 bit versions soon?

What's up with your website?
http://www.kuassa.com/ wrote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@kuassa.theinfinitelabs.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
------------------------------
Apache Server at www.kuassa.com Port 80
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

chokehold wrote:What's up with your website?
Already up and running! Thank you for informing us chokehold Image

Great! :)

When trying to visit your Website earlier, I wanted to see whether there's a x64 Windows VST version... now that I see there's not - can we expect an x64 version to come at some time in the near future?
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

chokehold wrote:Great! :)

When trying to visit your Website earlier, I wanted to see whether there's a x64 Windows VST version... now that I see there's not - can we expect an x64 version to come at some time in the near future?
Hi Chokehold,

about 64-bit version we cannot promise anything. To be honest, we're already tried to port our products to 64-bit, but at the end we decided to put the porting at the least priority. So, we can't promise you that 64-bit Mac and PC version will be coming in a short time. that's all I can say.

At this time, we will need to focus on other stuff, e.g. a new product and improvement for the existing products.

Wish us luck,

Regards,

Kuassa site suspended? What's happening, guys? :-o

We're sorry,
We just moved to a new web host server and kuassa.com domain still pointing to the old server. The tech support said it needs approx. an hour to be resolved.
I hope it could be faster...

Demoing Vermilion and love it. but it's hard to see where your knob settings are. i can't see what settings i have at a glance, i really have to look for a second or two.
do you think you could have a more contrasting color for the little white knob indicator or the dial numbers (but not something like pink and orange hehe)?

sammydix wrote:Demoing Vermilion and love it. but it's hard to see where your knob settings are. i can't see what settings i have at a glance, i really have to look for a second or two.
do you think you could have a more contrasting color for the little white knob indicator or the dial numbers (but not something like pink and orange hehe)?
Hi Sammydix,

Will do... we will try to figure something to make the knob settings easier to read while still aesthetically pleasing. We can't promise you when it will be revised. But hopefully in the near future
Thank you for your suggestion ;)

Best,

thanks so much for the consideration. luv you guys and what your doing better at a fraction of the "big guys" price.

Return to “Kuassa”