Elevayta Extra Boy Pro Upgrade

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Elevayta Extra Boy Pro last year, and want to upgrade to the latest version.) How can I do that?

Thanks.
-- Mountain Jazzman

mountainjazzman wrote:Purchased Elevayta Extra Boy Pro last year, and want to upgrade to the latest version.) How can I do that?

Thanks.
Send me a mail with your full name and order number.

I send the requested info to 'info@elevayta.com' 9 days ago, and have yet to recieve a response. Did I have an incorrect email?
-- Mountain Jazzman

mountainjazzman wrote:I send the requested info to 'info@elevayta.com' 9 days ago, and have yet to recieve a response. Did I have an incorrect email?
Hi, I just sent some links. Did you get them?

No, got the password, but no links.
-- Mountain Jazzman

mountainjazzman wrote:No, got the password, but no links.
and now?

Paul,

Email questions don't seem to be getting through, so I'll use the forum. I got the link. Download must have gotten corrupted, because the install crashed on load. Unfortunately, I didn't discover this until the 3 day validity period had expired. Please send me another download link.

Thanks.
-- Mountain Jazzman

Paul,

Please help! I'm stuck trying to do the upgrade.

Warren
-- Mountain Jazzman

mountainjazzman wrote:Paul,

Please help! I'm stuck trying to do the upgrade.

Warren
Hi, I sent you a new download link...I think. I have to remember your KvR name against your email :-)

Got it!!! 5.02 up and running. Thanks and sorry for the extra support need.
-- Mountain Jazzman

Space Boy wrote:
mountainjazzman wrote:I send the requested info to 'info@elevayta.com' 9 days ago, and have yet to recieve a response. Did I have an incorrect email?
I have Choir Boy 5.00 and didn't know the latest version is version 5.02 until I saw this thread, how do I get the update? I think should be a good idea if we receive an email when there's an update available.

mountainjazzman wrote:Got it!!! 5.02 up and running. Thanks and sorry for the extra support need.
Great! :D

alexfalcao wrote:
Space Boy wrote:
I have Choir Boy 5.00 and didn't know the latest version is version 5.02 until I saw this thread, how do I get the update? I think should be a good idea if we receive an email when there's an update available.
We used to have this but Share-it lost the email list at some point and it broke. I am considering another way to do this. However, in the mean time, just email contact at elevayta with your details and I send you the link for the update.

Space Boy wrote:
alexfalcao wrote:
Space Boy wrote:
We used to have this but Share-it lost the email list at some point and it broke. I am considering another way to do this. However, in the mean time, just email contact at elevayta with your details and I send you the link for the update.
I will, thanks.

Return to “Elevayta”