Zyklus Improvisor, real-time harmonic sequencer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some of us won't sleep tonight... ! Thanks
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Thank you for posting the demo! Looking forward to taking it for a spin!!!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

stanlea wrote:Some of us won't sleep tonight... ! Thanks
Some of us won't sleep for a week!!! :D

Thank you very much for this. I look forward to exploring it after the weekend.

(my sons coming over, and we have a 'Halo Reach' map to finish)

~S~
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

bump for enthusiasm. :wink:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

I am enthusiast but it seems i haven't java installed on win7 x64 but it's the only error message from the console.
Anyway good job brumwerk i always love this midi stuff thx to share the demo with us!

There's a full working version available, including save.

Goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/zyklusimprovisor
and look for the Files section. If you're not a member you have to join the group first.

Hell yeah this looks interesting. I'm so signed up to that group (aka my old egroups account has some more use again than just idling around).
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

hi
i joined and download Zyklus yesterday
still not enough time for using-testing
but i want to say thank you !!

btw
where is your magic ( donate - or buy ) button?
:roll:
regards
Yıldırım

yellukhan wrote:h
where is your magic ( donate - or buy ) button?
:roll:
regards
Yıldırım
+1 for the donate button 8)

wow! what happened to this forum? nothing since march? well i have something to say: i downloaded this program yesterday and have tried with midi yoke to make it work with my dimension pro and can get no sounds. i don't understand how to "wire" it up. i use tracktion 2 for a daw, m-audio keystation 88es for a controller and delta 1010 audio card all on windows 7 64.

Sarina wrote:wow! what happened to this forum? nothing since march? well i have something to say: i downloaded this program yesterday and have tried with midi yoke to make it work with my dimension pro and can get no sounds. i don't understand how to "wire" it up. i use tracktion 2 for a daw, m-audio keystation 88es for a controller and delta 1010 audio card all on windows 7 64.
I don't know Tracktion 2, but I suggest to set up Improvisor as follow:

1. send midi from your keyboard to Tracktion as usual
2. send midi from Tracktion to Improvisor using "MidiYoke Out ..."
3. set "Rec/Thru" in Improvisor to "Midi Yoke In ..." as counterpart what was set in step 2.
4. set "Harmonizer" the same as in step 3 and make a split setting between Rec/Thru and Harmonizer. For making a split see the documentation on the yahoo group how to do that.
5. create 8 midi tracks in Tracktion so they can receive midi from midi yoke, set them as "Midi Yoke In ..." each with a different channel.
6. set the 8 Out ports in Improvisor using "Midi Yoke Out ..." as they were set in Traktion as explained in step 5.

NB: an OSX version of Zyklus Improvisor is possibly in the pipeline.

bronswerk wrote:NB: an OSX version of Zyklus Improvisor is possibly in the pipeline.
Yes!

UncleAge wrote:
bronswerk wrote:NB: an OSX version of Zyklus Improvisor is possibly in the pipeline.
Yes!
Yes. Yes! YES!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

I'll be working on it this weekend hopefully! :-)
Dan Nigrin / Defective Records
Fauxmo: a Fizmo editor / Cyclic, M185 & Klee Sequencers / DSX, MC-4 & MC-202 Hack
https://www.defectiverecords.com

Spitfire31 wrote:
UncleAge wrote:
Yes!
Yes. Yes! YES!

/Joachim
Uhhh, it loads and seems to work relatively fine for me.....
It's easy to use with Numerology. I can just route the MIDI out of stacks into Zyklus and then back into other stacks with synths on them.

By the way, thanks for the program! :)

Return to “Instruments”