Moderator: Moderators (Main)
by Shabdahbriah; Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:14 pm
stanlea wrote:Some of us won't sleep tonight... ! Thanks
Some of us won't sleep for a week!!!
Thank you very much for this. I look forward to exploring it after the weekend.
(my sons coming over, and we have a 'Halo Reach' map to finish)
by Compyfox; Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:52 am
by Sarina; Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 am
by bronswerk; Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:00 pm
Sarina wrote:wow! what happened to this forum? nothing since march? well i have something to say: i downloaded this program yesterday and have tried with midi yoke to make it work with my dimension pro and can get no sounds. i don't understand how to "wire" it up. i use tracktion 2 for a daw, m-audio keystation 88es for a controller and delta 1010 audio card all on windows 7 64.
I don't know Tracktion 2, but I suggest to set up Improvisor as follow:
1. send midi from your keyboard to Tracktion as usual
2. send midi from Tracktion to Improvisor using "MidiYoke Out ..."
3. set "Rec/Thru" in Improvisor to "Midi Yoke In ..." as counterpart what was set in step 2.
4. set "Harmonizer" the same as in step 3 and make a split setting between Rec/Thru and Harmonizer. For making a split see the documentation on the yahoo group how to do that.
5. create 8 midi tracks in Tracktion so they can receive midi from midi yoke, set them as "Midi Yoke In ..." each with a different channel.
6. set the 8 Out ports in Improvisor using "Midi Yoke Out ..." as they were set in Traktion as explained in step 5.
NB: an OSX version of Zyklus Improvisor is possibly in the pipeline.
by dnigrin; Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:25 am
by jonahs; Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:05 pm
Uhhh, it loads and seems to work relatively fine for me.....Spitfire31 wrote:Yes. Yes! YES!UncleAge wrote:bronswerk wrote:NB: an OSX version of Zyklus Improvisor is possibly in the pipeline.
It's easy to use with Numerology. I can just route the MIDI out of stacks into Zyklus and then back into other stacks with synths on them.
By the way, thanks for the program!