what going on with Tweakbench lately?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey anyone know if anything is in the works.

i'm still here..
just been away from SE for a long time now..

I've actually started to transition over to mac, but have yet to find a way to port over the entire set..

Still alive tho!

Thats great to hear. I've always enjoyed Tweakbench plugins

tweakbench wrote: I've actually started to transition over to mac, but have yet to find a way to port over the entire set..
this line made my entire week

tweakbench wrote:i'm still here..
just been away from SE for a long time now..

I've actually started to transition over to mac, but have yet to find a way to port over the entire set..

Still alive tho!
Do you plan remaking everything in Native Instruments Reaktor v5.5

Reaktor is for both for PC and MAC.

Jedinhopy wrote:Do you plan remaking everything in Native Instruments Reaktor v5.5
I've actually had a few of them ported to Reaktor 5.0, but I'm not happy enough with how they work, and also don't like that each user would need to have Reaktor installed to use them. Same goes for Pluggo.

Until I find a good VST framework that I can keep the reliability up, I'm not sure when I'll be able to actually create mac versions. :/

some of your stuff will remain in my vst folder till i die,mostly the fx.

thanks! yeah i love the plugins (obviously, since i mostly made them for my own use).. and they will remain the secret weapon of windows musicians all over the place.. in some ways, the fact that they don't exist for mac makes them an even bigger secret :)

don't forget tho.. anyone who picks up the donation bundle gets the SF2 files from Peach, Toad, and Tapeworm.. which will very easily work on mac using any soundfont player.

:)

Hi, any updates on tweakbench for mac?
Need any help or support ?

I am mac chiptunes newbie and I fell in love with your work, specially Tweakbench toad, peach and triforce.

Dasanjos

If you could make tweakbench plugins compatible for mac, it would make my year !
Really, most artists switch to the mac nowadays, and your plugins are... alive. I love them.

Besides I would make a donation if I could use them on mac.

I would also happily donate if I could use it on my mac as well.

This forum is DEAD.

Hey, that's exactly my case -
Anyway - What Software does windows users use with TweakBench?
Is it worth switching from Mac OS + GarageBand to Windows?

dasanjos wrote:Hey, that's exactly my case -
Anyway - What Software does windows users use with TweakBench?
Is it worth switching from Mac OS + GarageBand to Windows?
The plugins will not be ported to Mac.
The architecture is so drastically different that even if I got the UI's exactly the same.. the sound would be seriously different.

Sorry!

Return to “Tweakbench”