new skin (Triple Cheese)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all, here is a new skin for U-He's Triple Cheese plugin.

I'm interested in skinning plugins and this was the first one I looked at that had 'exposed' art that I could play with. (I'm only a dabbling hobbyist with no budget so dont have any commercial plugins, I currently have a small suite of freebies )

Plus TC didnt look quite as slick as ZebraCM and Zebralette's so it became an obvious choice to have a go.

Big thanks to Urs for the plugin. I'm hoping to get ACE or Zebra eventually but have to make do with free for now :)

preview:

>>DOWNLOAD<<

I had fun doing it, perhaps I could do some other plugins if the demand is there. Any suggestions?

RogB
[/url]

That looks great, RogB.

I like that it goes dark to the sides, but for my taste it's a little too dark. Other than that, great work!

Cheers

Thanks. Looks Great.

On mac to change the skin, you have to right click the Triple Cheese.component & choose show contents.
The file to replace can be found in Contents > Resources > Images > Panes > TripleCheeseBack3.png

I thought I'll let you know so you can update your readme file. :)

thanks! :)

regarding the darkness, this is something im concerned about. i have 2 widescreen monitors at work, and 2 normal ones + 1 laptop at home and it appears a little bit different on all of them. (even the 2 work ones which are supposedly calibrated)

so its tricky to guage if something is 'too saturated' or 'too dark' on my own. (i suppose its like mixing, what sounds good on your rig isnt necessarily good on another!) I'll follow the general feedback and tweak it if necessary :)

gamecat666 wrote:regarding the darkness, this is something im concerned about. i have 2 widescreen monitors at work, and 2 normal ones + 1 laptop at home and it appears a little bit different on all of them. (even the 2 work ones which are supposedly calibrated)
I can sympathise there, I've even had colours look significantly different on web pages i've knocked up on different machines.

But no matter, that's a really nice skin, particularly like the orange section at the top. I'd agree the darkness is maybe a little extreme but the overall effect is good. I'd probably drop the random circles (holes) if it was my skin, prefer the simpler look, but, y'know, still look cool. :)

Nice work.

Hey great work. :tu: If you're looking for some high quality free plugins that could use some skin love try Blue Cat Audio.

http://www.bluecataudio.com/Main/Home/
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

That is a very nice GUI, congratulation

Very nice, thanks for sharing!
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thx :)

GaryG wrote:
gamecat666 wrote:regarding the darkness, this is something im concerned about. i have 2 widescreen monitors at work, and 2 normal ones + 1 laptop at home and it appears a little bit different on all of them. (even the 2 work ones which are supposedly calibrated)
I can sympathise there, I've even had colours look significantly different on web pages i've knocked up on different machines.

But no matter, that's a really nice skin, particularly like the orange section at the top. I'd agree the darkness is maybe a little extreme but the overall effect is good. I'd probably drop the random circles (holes) if it was my skin, prefer the simpler look, but, y'know, still look cool. :)

Nice work.

nope, those subtle circles on the GUI make it unique to Triple Cheese. love the skin! :)
[Insert Signature Here]

Good job gamecat, and thanks for sharing!
Eternitysound VST Banks

great skin, now triple cheese sounds like quadruple :D

That's a beauty - thanks! And please do some more :)
Savaran - Ambient, Soundscaping and Electronic tracks at Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/savaran

GaryG wrote:that's a really nice skin, particularly like the orange section at the top.
and as if to prove a point, now i'm home on my laptop and that 'orange' bit is more of a dusty crimson...

anyone recommend some good display calibration software for me? :)

That's a fine new skin! There are new triplecheese sounds too, if no one has checked in the last year. Progress is a great thing. Thankyou for sharing this :)

Return to “Instruments”