Collector - Zebra 2.5 patch bank

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

I finally finished the Collector's patch bank for Zebra 2.5.2 (or higher).
The patch bank features a good share of almost everything and it's not limited to any particular style or genre.
50 patches + 10 bonus patches + one txt file :D

Hope you'll enjoy the patches as much as I did creating them! :)

Cheers, :)
3ee

http://www.box.net/shared/y0e5u1yljzmculqeghzt
---
Last edited by 3ee on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thanks a lot.
Will check them out later.

Thanks indeed 3ee, my Midi keyboard/controller is dead but I'm getting a new one at the end of March and I'll give them a good playing :tu:

abstractcats wrote:my Midi keyboard/controller is dead but I'm getting a new one at the end of March and I'll give them a good playing :tu:
What did you have, what are you gonna get or what are you wishing for?
Had great luck about 4 years when I got my first midi controller, using it eversince!
It's an M-Audio Axiom 49 :love:

Thanks 3ee! Do you want me to add these to the PatchLib now and update as you get to 50 or would you prefer to hold off until it's done? Just let me know either way.

Cheers!

3ee wrote: What did you have, what are you gonna get or what are you wishing for?
Had great luck about 4 years when I got my first midi controller, using it eversince!
It's an M-Audio Axiom 49 :love:
Nice looking Axiom.

I have a nice m audio Keystaion 49 but its a nice paper weight now :(
Some of the keys work.
I'm going for this
http://www.audiomidi.com/MPK61-USB-MIDI ... 12733.aspx The price is great and I've seen some great videos on using it and I've spent some time with it at my local GuitarCenter. Also, it seem very easy to rout in FLStudio.

I give the new Axiom Pro a spin to make sure I'm not missing any thing.

abstractcats wrote:I give the new Axiom Pro a spin to make sure I'm not missing any thing.
Make sure to try out the rotary encoders. To me on the Axiom they were skittish. They'd either turn too slowly or accelerate like crazy. The Akai seems like a very nice controller KB to me, never tried it though.

bmrzycki wrote:
abstractcats wrote:I give the new Axiom Pro a spin to make sure I'm not missing any thing.
Make sure to try out the rotary encoders. To me on the Axiom they were skittish to me. They'd either turn too slowly or accelerate like crazy. The Akai seems like a very nice controller KB to me, never tried it though.
Good idea, I should sit down with both at GuitarCenter and ask if they have Zebra or at least see if they download the demo so I can see how it works, but I assume that it would work with one VSTi it would work with any? Hmmm

Please excuse my bad sentence structure, I get writing fast and my fingers flumbele :oops:

abstractcats wrote:I assume that it would work with one VSTi it would work with any? Hmmm
I can't speak to the Akai but the Axiom encoders did not spin freely but rather had discrete steps. They also had several "velocity" curves you could set depending on how fast you'd spin them. They also had a couple of increment/decrement modes.

You can try them out on any soft synth/DAW that controls parameters via CC. There was also a way to change the encoder mode from the LCD menu or via the M-Audio software, can't remember the name of it right now.

(sorry for derailing the thread, Cats give me a PM if you want more info. :oops:)

bmrzycki wrote:Make sure to try out the rotary encoders. To me on the Axiom they were skittish. They'd either turn too slowly or accelerate like crazy
The rotary encoders are the least favorite thing of mine on the Axiom. Don't know how are the new versions though.
Last edited by 3ee on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

bmrzycki wrote:Do you want me to add these to the PatchLib now and update as you get to 50 or would you prefer to hold off until it's done?
Do as you wish! :)
Might be better to wait for the second "25" teaser at least IMO as people don't really want to download short banks.

Hey guys, how's it going?
Just letting you know that I've updated the original post with the 25 patch Collector version.
Update consists on some extra new patches and the existing ones were retweaked for the better hopefully. :)
Again, if you'll try 'em out, don't forget about the mod wheel, velocity and aftertouch controls! :D
Cheers
3ee

3ee wrote:Hey guys, how's it going?
Just letting you know that I've updated the original post with the 25 patch Collector version.
Update consists on some extra new patches and the existing ones were retweaked for the better hopefully. :)
Again, if you'll try 'em out, don't forget about the mod wheel, velocity and aftertouch controls! :D
Cheers
3ee
Yo! Check this out :D

3ee's Poly Digital Organ Demo w Zebra2 Reverb Added
http://soundcloud.com/abstractcats/3ee- ... gan-demo-w

This one is already great, I thought the reverb makes it even more expansive.

Great work 3ee.

abstractcats wrote:Yo! Check this out :D

3ee's Poly Digital Organ Demo w Zebra2 Reverb Added
http://soundcloud.com/abstractcats/3ee- ... gan-demo-w

This one is already great, I thought the reverb makes it even more expansive.

Great work 3ee.
Abstract riff quantized by cats... :D :hihi:
I am tweaking some small room reverb settings right now so it will be featured with the next version.
Good idea with the patch demos, maybe I'll do a few! :)
Cheers :)
3ee

3ee wrote:
Abstract riff quantized by cats... :D :hihi:
And one Beagle :D. Looking forward to the new offerings. :tu:

Return to “u-he”