Dubstep producers: several acapellas for u to consider to refix - rls opportunity !!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

here go several pellas of mine for u to consider to refix (they are all combination tunes feat. several of jamaica's leading dancehall/reggae artists as e.g. Busy Signal, Alozade, Jah Mason, Lutan Fyah, Lexxus, Fantan Mojah, Sweetie Irie, Chuck Fender, Determine, Warriorking who are doing the verses and me doing the choruses and one bridge):

http://www.dongoliath.com/pella_demo.html

pls note that in the demo u obviously hear the original tune the vocal has been voiced on but i am looking for remixes of the acapellas, hence i d provide u with a stereo mixdown of only the vocal tracks (aka an acapella ;) ) and u d have to build or own beat under it (i therefor wouldnt provide any stems of my instrumental).

if u like to remix one of em pls pm me _QUOTING WHICH PELLA/TUNE U WANNA GO FOR_ so ima send u the link to the full length wav file.

i plan to rls a 4 track ep with 4 dubstep refixes of each of these acapellas on my label dubstep division recordings so chances r urs could be amongst those.

also feel free to link me if u r interested in me vocaling one of ur beats.
Last edited by DonGoliath on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

Am I reading this post via text message? :? :shock:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

dunno why the urls dont get hotlinked, sorry for that. also some got spaces filled in by the forum app here it seems hence gotta wipe those spaces when pasting em.. if ne1 knows how to get them hotlinked pls enlighten me. btw they got hotlinked when previewing the post but now they rnt :(

Mushy Mushy wrote:Am I reading this post via text message? :? :shock:
how u mean bro?

DonGoliath wrote:dunno why the urls dont get hotlinked, sorry for that. also some got spaces filled in by the forum app here it seems hence gotta wipe those spaces when pasting em.. if ne1 knows how to get them hotlinked pls enlighten me. btw they got hotlinked when previewing the post but now they rnt :(
it cos u nt md enuf psts.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
DonGoliath wrote:dunno why the urls dont get hotlinked, sorry for that. also some got spaces filled in by the forum app here it seems hence gotta wipe those spaces when pasting em.. if ne1 knows how to get them hotlinked pls enlighten me. btw they got hotlinked when previewing the post but now they rnt :(
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

DonGoliath wrote:
how u mean bro?
He means please use words and sentences not txt speak ... and could you explain what's a refix?
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whyterabbyt wrote:
seen ;) was my 1st post init. will prolly do some more soon, until then happy copy/pasting! :) will also add my signature links to the post now for reference to my label..

lol just hit the 5 posts limit so signature showing now hence no need adding it to post w00t. urls still not hotlinking though :( gotta be something else. pls let me know so i can fix

DonGoliath wrote:urls still not hotlinking though :( gotta be something else. pls let me know so i can fix
... add http:// 2 da lnkz n bobz yr anty.

thecontrolcentre wrote:
DonGoliath wrote:urls still not hotlinking though :( gotta be something else. pls let me know so i can fix
... add http:// 2 da lnkz n bobz yr anty.
thx for the idea but i tried that b4 and it wont change a thing. just added it to my original post so u can c.. still need fix pls

thecontrolcentre wrote:
DonGoliath wrote:
how u mean bro?
He means please use words and sentences not txt speak ... and could you explain what's a refix?
refix is just an even cooler word for remix ;)

thx m8! could u tell me how u did that so i can edit my original post in order to make it work there? i get this when previewing the post as mentioned but they get removed when submitting even when i edit it now..

DonGoliath wrote:refix is just an even cooler word for remix ;)
So why not type remix, so people can understand your posts better? There are many here who do not speak English as a first language, so abbreviations, text speak and "cool" words are not helpful if you want serious responses to your post.

Return to “Music Cafe”