x64 Support?

Official support for: mucoder.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey mucoder-

Any plans for a x64 build of Tonespace?

Thanks!

not immediately planned I'm afraid, and would have to do some homework on what the impact will be on the code first... Which 64 bit daw hosts would you like to use it with and on which OS? Did you try it with 32-64 bit bridges for plugins?
tonespace / hypercyclic

I don't have an immediate, pressing need for 64 bit support now. I was just curious.

Thanks!

i'm using cubase 6 (64 bit) and I'm having problems with tonespace. In standalone it seems to work fine, however, in VST mode i have problems with the UI.

The VST loads fine (it also plays in synth mode), however, when i want to click, say, M[b]IDI out[/b] in order to change the routing from internal [b]synth to VST [/b]host i get only a flickering UI, and i am never able to change any parameters.

Again, the VST/UI flickers wherever i click inside the VST,without any changes being accepted.

Anybody else having this problem?

I'm having the exact same problem, and am wondering how to get around this...??

I don't understand this:

In the release notes for the latest version of Tonespace it is stated that it is tested under windows 7-64 bit.
However, when i download Tonspace, i can see "win32" in the name, suggesting that it is for 32 bit windows only. (apart from bridging).

I really want to use Tonespace but only as a 64 bit plugin in W7.

So.. is Tonespace also 64 bit or only 32 bit ?

Rob.
Rob van Hees

vanhaze wrote:I don't understand this:

In the release notes for the latest version of Tonespace it is stated that it is tested under windows 7-64 bit.
However, when i download Tonspace, i can see "win32" in the name, suggesting that it is for 32 bit windows only. (apart from bridging).
A 32-bit plugin will run normally in a 32-bit host which will run normally in a 64-bit version of Windows 7.

thanks for replying.

Sorry, my misstake, you ofcourse are very right.
What i ment really was if Tonespace is also available as a 64 bit plugin for use in a 64 bit DAW :D :D

I think i am gonna try it with Jbridge.
Hope it works.

Best,

Rob.
Rob van Hees

dredd i knight wrote:I'm having the exact same problem, and am wondering how to get around this...??
Me too, with Hypercyclic Version 1.1.367, but with VSTHOST 64bit...it is working in VSTHOST32, though, which is good enough for me...

eager to beta test tonespace 2.5 64-bit? Or hypercyclic 2.5 64-bit ?

just PM me (mucoder) at KVR or send me an email at support@mucoder.net

Thx,
Leo
tonespace / hypercyclic

Return to “mucoder”