Razor by Errorsmith / Native Instruments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

could be interesting

Interesting, interesting. Thing's programmed in reaktor, so here's hoping for some new reaktor core badass filters. And every development's a good one.

with so many products being constructed in reaktor and sold separately, NI should really allow snapshot management in reaktor player, too. That'd boost their reaktor product sales, I think, quite a bit and would be a considerable improvement for reaktor player users.

Lunatic_Machinist wrote:Interesting, interesting. Thing's programmed in reaktor.
Is it programmed in Reaktor ?

CANE CREEK wrote:
Lunatic_Machinist wrote:Interesting, interesting. Thing's programmed in reaktor.
Is it programmed in Reaktor ?
Sure looks that way.

Apparently Razor comes with patches by Richard Devine. Sure looks interesting to me.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

it is programmed in reaktor. the guy is Erik Wiegstrand (I hope I remember his surname correctly, don't quote me on this, though), and if you've had reaktor, then you know a lot of factory stuff was made by him, so he knows his way around.
here's my source:

http://razor.errorsmith.de/?page_id=2

That is way cool!
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

DELETED

I can haz fft?

Looks interesting (well from what you can tell in that vid). First new NI thing that made me sit up and listen in quite some time. Bet Massive gets the chop once this is released :hihi:

Knowing NI, it'll probably 99Euro once again, for Reaktor/KORE, limited in KORE/Reaktor Player, etc.

They sure push out a lot of 3rd party stuff recently... you can really throw out money at NI's shop alone.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Agreed, but most of it is pretty good. I couldn't resist getting The Mouth when it was half price recently but still haven't used it for anything. :oops: :hihi:
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Apparently Razor comes with patches by Richard Devine.
:roll:

Am I the only one who wants a synth that DOESN'T have patches by Richard Devine?

So do I, but I really want more patches from Jordan Rudess :)

TimPanella wrote:
Apparently Razor comes with patches by Richard Devine.
:roll:

Am I the only one who wants a synth that DOESN'T have patches by Richard Devine?
Uh, of course! :hihi:

You can always delete or not use patches no? Much harder than coming up with patches that were not included ;-)
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Return to “Instruments”