Sound Bank Spectral Territory for Reaktor/Razor released on patchpool

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just released this Bank for Razor, it was programmed on Reaktor Beta version 5.6 which will hopefully be released very soon:

Spectral Territory for Razor
This Bank includes 65 unusual and exciting patches for Razor + 20 patch variations . It focusses on cinematic Soundscapes, big drones, beautiful pads, animated weirdness and useful stabs and keyboard sounds. All patches have the Modwheel and the Pitchbender assigned for expressive playability, many also use Aftertouch.
Read/view the pdf-file with further instructions, the licence agreement and a patchlist here.

NOTE: This Sound Bank requires the full version of Reaktor.
It does not work with the Reaktor player version.

Price: 15.95 Euro

Product page including a demo widget.
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

All pre-order mails sent :)

Arggg, I just noticed that I had the latest Reaktor Beta installed, which is to be released any day now. Meaning that you can't open my Bank in the current release version of Reaktor. Sorry...
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Good thing I have it then ;)

aMUSEd wrote:Good thing I have it then ;)
Yeah :blush:

So back to pre-order status, you can save 20% until the Bank is actually distributable...

Finally NI announced the release of Reaktor 5.6 for next week. After I so f**ked up the release of this Sound Bank as I had programmed it on the latest Beta I'm happy that my customers will finally be able to play the sounds they bought :) I'll leave the pre-order pricing active until 5.6 is out of the door.
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Fri May 20, 2011 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
haha you're not the only one to make this mistake (read to bottom) :)

http://co.native-instruments.com/index. ... chid=10273

aMUSEd wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
haha you're not the only one to make this mistake (read to bottom) :)

http://co.native-instruments.com/index. ... chid=10273
LOL - the downside of beta-testing :hihi:

Cool, 5.6 is out now, finally you can play my Razor Snaps :) - sigh of relief...

A little bump for my Razor Bank...

Bumping my Razor Bank on a sunny sunday...

Bumping this Bank for Razor at the beginning of August...

I think this Bank needs a late Septembre Bump...

Spectral Territory for Razor is discounted today in the patchpool Spring Special campaign.

Return to “Instruments”