Web Based Monotribe

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I usually post my web synths in the DSP forum but I thought it might make more sense to post them in here. I have already done a web version of the Monotron and so naturally gave the Montribe a go. It doesn't sound very close to the real thing and is missing a few features but should be playable. Click the screenshot to give it a go:

does it emulates all functions? really nice try b4 buy :) thanks

fantastic ! thank you !!!

wicked stuff. that filter sounds great :tu:

Very nice emulation! I saw the monotron flash synth few days ago on another site. Very good for testing functions before buying. Korg should hire you to add this kind of preview to their products pages :)
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Muzik 4 Machines wrote:does it emulates all functions? really nice try b4 buy :) thanks
Not all, I believe the real thing has LFO - tempo sync with flux mode off. Also apparently there are various special key combinations for fine setting tempo etc.

Very nice emulation! I saw the monotron flash synth few days ago on another site.
Do you have a link for that? I would be very surprised if it was possible to do a real-time low-latency synthesizer in Flash.

GameSmith wrote:Do you have a link for that? I would be very surprised if it was possible to do a real-time low-latency synthesizer in Flash.
Sorry, my bad, I thought it was flash, but it's java.

Here it is: http://www.synthgear.com/2010/software/ ... -monotron/

That's actually my one, I re-branded it for his site and he sent me a free Monotron.

ah! nice :)

Return to “Instruments”