Valhalla Room

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

how come there's no thread about VRoom? :shock:
Anyway...using the demo since 2 weeks or so...finally bought it and can't wait for the license...yaayyy!

:oops:

"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

yeah saw that...just wondered why not directly in the Valhalla forum..
:harp:

It's an awful long way to scroll down here to the Valhalla DSP forum...

hehehehe..

I just tried the Room demo. Very nice sounding!

In FL Studio 10, occasional "Access violation" errors pop up, but it
doesn't seem to effect anything with functionality or sound.

edteneyck wrote:I just tried the Room demo. Very nice sounding!

In FL Studio 10, occasional "Access violation" errors pop up, but it
doesn't seem to effect anything with functionality or sound.
"Access violation" errors are probably the same bug that shows up as a crash when browsing presets in Reaper. I am working on tracking down the issue, but it may be a few days.

Sean Costello

Sorry if already asked, to make a high pass do i still need to use third party EQ? Or it's something will be implemented in the future?

Igro wrote:Sorry if already asked, to make a high pass do i still need to use third party EQ? Or it's something will be implemented in the future?
You'll need a third party EQ. Adding a high pass filter would require adding a parameter, which would cause existing DAW projects that use ValhallaRoom to go haywire.

In general, once a plugin is launched, a plugin developer needs to stick with the existing parameter set, unless the existing plugin is buggy to the point of being unusable. Adding parameters breaks the plugin for existing users - presets won't work, saved projects won't open correctly after the update, and so on.

Sean Costello

I've got Valhalla Room down loaded but have some newbie difficulties. On an Imac w/ Protools 7.3 I can insert it on a track, but when the interface appears, it is unresponsive (can't adjust any parameters or toggle thru presets). It says it's registered to me.

Any Ideas?

Sonic Blue Meanie wrote:I've got Valhalla Room down loaded but have some newbie difficulties. On an Imac w/ Protools 7.3 I can insert it on a track, but when the interface appears, it is unresponsive (can't adjust any parameters or toggle thru presets). It says it's registered to me.
See your email for a response.

Sean

Return to “Valhalla DSP”