ValhallaFreqEcho MkI Released!

RELATED
PRODUCTS

xx JPRacer xx wrote:Please don't forget to add the up/down dragging by default.
Thanks for the reminder.

Dotted delay times would be another really nice addition :)

Cheers
Dennis

Bronto Scorpio wrote:Dotted delay times would be another really nice addition :)

Cheers
Dennis
At some point, I will redo the delay sync times in ValhallaFreqEcho. These sync settings will be critical for any future beat synced product, and I would rather work out the kinks on the free plugin. :D

Sean Costello

valhallasound wrote:
Bronto Scorpio wrote:Dotted delay times would be another really nice addition :)

Cheers
Dennis
At some point, I will redo the delay sync times in ValhallaFreqEcho. These sync settings will be critical for any future beat synced product, and I would rather work out the kinks on the free plugin. :D

Sean Costello
:hihi:

Nice to hear that FreqEcho will still be updated.

Cheers
Dennis

Well deserved bump for this magnificent FREE frequency shifting delay. I always have a massive amount of fun with it :D

hello,

absolutely love this delay!

I'm using it in Ableton Live 8.2.2 on a MAcBook Pro 2.8 i7 OS 10.6.7

when I use my mouse/track pad, all the "knobs" function perfectly; I really like how the shift knob has a virtual center detent.

the issue I'm having is when I map these knobs to a usb controller...the "delay" and "shift" knobs jump quite a bit.

the "mix", "feedback", "low cut", and "high cut" all work great when mapped to a controller.

please let me know if I can help in any way...testing and such.

be well,

Chris

Hi Sean,
After a complete new install of Windows XP (4 weeks ago) I loaded a few days ago ValhallaFreqEcho one time with success! After that, it doesn't show up anymore in Reaper. Same thing in in Tobear's Minihost (message: Valhallafreqecho is not a valid plugin) . I prooved the VST Folder and the ValhallaFreqEcho.dll is still there (untouched, same date and size as the original) .
I had the same problem a year ago, where only an install of an image file of the whole partition helped.
Please help me, cause I like your little Plug a lot!

akira wrote:Hi Sean,
After a complete new install of Windows XP (4 weeks ago) I loaded a few days ago ValhallaFreqEcho one time with success! After that, it doesn't show up anymore in Reaper. Same thing in in Tobear's Minihost (message: Valhallafreqecho is not a valid plugin) . I prooved the VST Folder and the ValhallaFreqEcho.dll is still there (untouched, same date and size as the original) .
I had the same problem a year ago, where only an install of an image file of the whole partition helped.
Please help me, cause I like your little Plug a lot!
I have no idea what would be going on here - it sounds like something that is linked to reinstalling the OS.

Sean Costello

Hi Sean,
Thanx for your reply :)
I don't think it has something to do with the new windows install, cause everything went fine after it!
I forgot to say, that I have about 300 plugins in the vst folder and everything was fine. but now suddenly 2 plugs does not load or show up in the list of Reaper, one of them is the valhallafreqecho.
Do you have any suggestions, how I could fix this problem?

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your amazing plugins.

So far I bought both ValhallaRoom & ValhallaShimmer and will be more than happy to buy ValhallaÜbermod the moment it will be released.

I'm looking forward for the 64bit version of ValhallaFreqEcho by the way.

Any change both ValhallaÜbermod and ValhallaFreqEcho 64 bit will be released this year?

cranium wrote:I'm looking forward for the 64bit version of ValhallaFreqEcho by the way.
Me too! :)

cranium wrote: I'm looking forward for the 64bit version of ValhallaFreqEcho by the way.

Any change both ValhallaÜbermod and ValhallaFreqEcho 64 bit will be released this year?
I do want to update FreqEcho one of these days. The current priorities are:

- Getting ÜberMod out to beta testers, and then released
- Fixing Pro Tools folder issue in ValhallaRoom (super minor bug)
- Adding smoothing to the Mix control in ValhallaRoom (only one request for it, but I'm using this in ÜberMod, and since I need to update VRoom for the above bug...)
- New ValhallaShimmer build, to ensure that things work in upcoming Logic Pro X. I don't have access to Pro X (not sure if anyone outside of Apple has used it yet), but I have a gut feeling that it might break stuff in Shimmer.

Updating FreqEcho falls somewhere below the above list. I love FreqEcho, but I need to look after customers first.

Sean Costello

Thanks Sean,

That sure sounds promising.
I'll patiently wait.

Best of luck.

cranium wrote:Hi Sean,

Thanks for your amazing plugins.

So far I bought both ValhallaRoom & ValhallaShimmer and will be more than happy to buy ValhallaÜberMod the moment it will be released.

I'm looking forward for the 64bit version of ValhallaFreqEcho by the way.

Any change both ValhallaÜberMod and ValhallaFreqEcho 64 bit will be released this year?

Bought ValhallaÜberMod......... Stunningly beautiful!

I'm working on 64-bit versions of ValhallaFreqEcho tonight.

Other changes:

- Changed the font to Futura, to match the other Valhalla DSP plugins.
- Changed the default knob behavior to up/down, instead of the rotary mode that was there before.

Screenshot:

I'm not adding any new parameters to this build, in order to retain compatibility with existing projects that use FreqEcho. I'll post here when the update is ready to launch.

As always, the new versions of ValhallaFreqEcho will be free as in beer. Not sure where one gets this free beer that people talk about.

Sean Costello

Return to “Valhalla DSP”