What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Rob Papen product installer guides

Official support for: robpapen.com

Moderators: Meffy, Concretefx, Rob Papen

d-dmusic
KVRer

3 posts since 30 Apr, 2009, from Toronto

Postby d-dmusic; Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Yes, I didn't think to write down the changes during the demo phase....probably was too excited..."oh, this is good...."Oh that's even better...Oh- Oh..." you know how t goes. But, thanks Rob. Really nice instrument.
If I had one wish for Predator, it would be that the arpeggiator would have an optional graphic "bar" style display that is clickable for each of the sixteenth notes and their respective velocities. It's nice to be able to see the pulsating, energy in this way rather than numerical....at least for me.
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
Rob Papen
KVRAF

1921 posts since 18 Oct, 2002

Postby Rob Papen; Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:48 pm

d-dmusic wrote:Yes, I didn't think to write down the changes during the demo phase....probably was too excited..."oh, this is good...."Oh that's even better...Oh- Oh..." you know how t goes. But, thanks Rob. Really nice instrument.
If I had one wish for Predator, it would be that the arpeggiator would have an optional graphic "bar" style display that is clickable for each of the sixteenth notes and their respective velocities. It's nice to be able to see the pulsating, energy in this way rather than numerical....at least for me.

we have also tune and the free row in the arpeggiator
so grafic bar style looks great, but we do not have room for it :oops:

Cheers,
Rob
www.robpapen.com

"Inspiration SoundWare"
1thread
KVRer

2 posts since 3 Jul, 2011

Postby 1thread; Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:29 am

Dear Rob.
I am writing you here because your website has been blocking all of my attempts to contact you through your liberal use of the CAPTCHA security phrase system.
I need to access my account but can not get access with my password. as well,
I am unable to access my information due to the CAPTCHA security system. I have tried countless times. In addition, I feel as if I have jumped through a dozen hoops just to keep this software updated; new account handlers, buying updates for new OS, I do not want to waste more time in order to keep this in my rig. I have sold your software to countless musicians. Please don't let your web security block the loyal customer enthusiasm. Again, I dislike making this request public, but I have no choice.
You can respond through this forum or access my account info under 1thread.
thank you.
Concretefx
KVRAF

3528 posts since 6 Feb, 2003, from UK

Postby Concretefx; Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:07 am

That is very odd, we have had no problems with captcha reported to us beforehand.

Also we do not charge for updates, we have never charged for updates, so I'm not sure what you mean about this.

Ok, I'll pm you about this.

Cheers

Jon
1thread
KVRer

2 posts since 3 Jul, 2011

Postby 1thread; Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:35 am

this message has been promptly responded. Thanks to the Papen team!!!!
Previous

Moderators: Meffy, Concretefx, Rob Papen

Return to Rob Papen