Drumspillage GUI not available in Maschine

Official support for: audiospillage.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can't for the life of me find a combo that will work in 32bit mode... it's freakin weird, I swear it was working???

ekwipt wrote:Can't for the life of me find a combo that will work in 32bit mode... it's freakin weird, I swear it was working???
So the version for Live7 doesn't work? I think the only possibility is that version 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 did work in Maschine? Those were the last versions to include a Carbon view in the standard plugin but were removed because it caused problems with certain hosts. Perhaps Maschine itself has changed since then.

I'm more than happy to send you over a 1.0.2 installer if you want to try it? It's a bit old now but if it does work it opens the way for a 'Maschine Compatibile' version.

Stephen

I went all the way back to 1.02 I think. I'm 100% it would have been updated to at least 1.2 any way, so really strange, I'm thinking maybe it's been broke with the 1.6x update of Maschine

I wouldn't want to miss out on the new features and happy using Drumspillage in my other hosts (Logic, Ableton Live and Numerology), hopefully there will b a fix in future version of either Maschine and Drumspillage.

OK, thanks for the info. I'm sure all OS X plugins will be updated to 64bit Cocoa soon!?!

Stephen

I think you guys are obviously forging ahead with great looking and coded plugins, we could only hope it would become standards.

ekwipt wrote:I think you guys are obviously forging ahead with great looking and coded plugins, we could only hope it would become standards.

ekwipt wrote:16, 32, 64, 128 Step pattern pages (Maybe 16-32 first page and then subsequent patterns on different pages

Flam (TR-909)

Note Repeat & Retriggers (similar to MachineDrum)

Swing - Importing of swing settings (similar to Logic)

MPC % quantize groove (Groove Template)

Parameter Lock (Somewhere between Maschine & MachineDrum)

LFOs for changing parameter locks (MachineDrum)

Randomize

Humanize

Polyphonic Steps

Reverse

:-o
Updated sequencer!

Am I right thing DrumSpillage will eventually get all of minispillage features?

ekwipt wrote:
ekwipt wrote:16, 32, 64, 128 Step pattern pages (Maybe 16-32 first page and then subsequent patterns on different pages

Flam (TR-909)

Note Repeat & Retriggers (similar to MachineDrum)

Swing - Importing of swing settings (similar to Logic)

MPC % quantize groove (Groove Template)

Parameter Lock (Somewhere between Maschine & MachineDrum)

LFOs for changing parameter locks (MachineDrum)

Randomize

Humanize

Polyphonic Steps

Reverse

:-o
Updated sequencer!

Am I right thing DrumSpillage will eventually get all of minispillage features?
It's not our policy to discuss future upgrades and products (at least, not anymore). But anyway, basically you're right to think like that!

AudioSpillage

Return to “AudioSpillage”