Stargate - free supersaw synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's ugly, it's free. No fx and filters, and Win only.

Sound demo

Download - 1.5MB

Cool :)

One more synth for my collection.

THX
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Wow, that's actually very nice sounding mate! I'm surprised at the bass sounds one can get out of it (once attacked with a comp, EQ and a filter :D )!!
Last edited by GeorgeZ on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eternitysound VST Banks

Really nice!
Thanks for the freebie :)

Cheers
Dennis

GeorgeZ wrote:Wow, that's actually very nice sounding mate! I'm surprised at the bass sounds one can get out of it (once attacked with a comp, EQ and a filter :D )!!
Thanks :) No EQ or filtering used in the audio demo, only delay and a bit of reverb.

quite nice... :)

izonin wrote:
GeorgeZ wrote:Wow, that's actually very nice sounding mate! I'm surprised at the bass sounds one can get out of it (once attacked with a comp, EQ and a filter :D )!!
Thanks :) No EQ or filtering used in the audio demo, only delay and a bit of reverb.
... yup, but I just did a mock up short track that does :D

http://soundcloud.com/georgez/stargate-vst-test

EDIT: F. it... can't be bothered trying to find a host that allows hotlinking... tracks thingy is on SC above :roll:
Eternitysound VST Banks

GeorgeZ wrote:... yup, but I just did a mock up short track that does :D

http://soundcloud.com/georgez/stargate-vst-test
Cool track! What filter did you use? I tried a few designs, but couldn't get the resonance to sound right.

Old trusty, Frohmage. Nice Rez + overdrive, pre or post, to add a bit of dirt to the signal... yum :D
Eternitysound VST Banks

izonin wrote:It's ugly, it's free. No fx and filters, and Win only.

Sound demo

Download - 1.5MB
Sounds nice! :)

Any chance you'll throw a filter in there? I know there are free ones to filter it's sound, (like GeorgeZ has shown) but it would nice if it was built-in.

GeorgeZ wrote:Old trusty, Frohmage. Nice Rez + overdrive, pre or post, to add a bit of dirt to the signal... yum :D
I didn't know about that one GeorgeZ, thanks for the info :)

That sounded pretty cool 8)

Sound nice, thx.

Examigan wrote:
GeorgeZ wrote:Old trusty, Frohmage. Nice Rez + overdrive, pre or post, to add a bit of dirt to the signal... yum :D
I didn't know about that one GeorgeZ, thanks for the info :)

That sounded pretty cool 8)
...best free filter imho... bar none!
Eternitysound VST Banks

Examigan wrote:
Sounds nice! :)

Any chance you'll throw a filter in there? I know there are free ones to filter it's sound, (like GeorgeZ has shown) but it would nice if it was built-in.
Thanks! I'm working on a ladder filter and will add it once I get it to sound decent.

Very nice, simple synth. Love the sound here. 8)

Return to “Instruments”