Serenity-Pro makes noise when loaded in FLStudio

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I bought Serenity-Pro, and this is another very cool piece of software from you, Fortune!

Actually, I even no longer bother to try the demo of your synths, I buy them directly :) Your synths are as good as that! Kudos because this is almost a first!
(and your synths are affordable!)

By the way, atm, I have a little bug with Serenity-Pro (1.1) in FLS (10.0.0): as soon as I load Serenity-Pro, it makes (loud) white noise for few seconds. I believe that ScapesWizard or Ultra Swamp did the same thing, in the early releases (beta versions?).

ScapesWizard and Ultra Swamp work flawlessly (no noise when loaded).

Could you check that issue, please?
(anyone having the same problem?)

Thanks again for your work/synths! Keep up the good work!

audio_dude wrote:Hi,

I bought Serenity-Pro, and this is another very cool piece of software from you, Fortune!

Actually, I even no longer bother to try the demo of your synths, I buy them directly :) Your synths are as good as that! Kudos because this is almost a first!
(and your synths are affordable!)

By the way, atm, I have a little bug with Serenity-Pro (1.1) in FLS (10.0.0): as soon as I load Serenity-Pro, it makes (loud) white noise for few seconds. I believe that ScapesWizard or Ultra Swamp did the same thing, in the early releases (beta versions?).

ScapesWizard and Ultra Swamp work flawlessly (no noise when loaded).

Could you check that issue, please?
(anyone having the same problem?)

Thanks again for your work/synths! Keep up the good work!
well, crosschecked here with same FLS 10.0.0 and everything is working fine - no noise or so.

HG

Ok, thank you for the quick reply!

Actually, in FL, it seems that the noise only occurs when I use a starting template which already includes 10-or-so plugins with MIDI configurations involved (ie: a channel with an arpegiator (MIDI out port) => a channel with a synth (MIDI in port)). If I load Serenity-Pro in a "complex" template like this, then Serenity makes a noise (but if I load Serenity in an empty template, then there's no noise!)

Note that ScapesWizard and Ultra Swamp aren't affected by this noise prob.

So, maybe there's a little glitch with handling MIDI input + sound/preset initialization when launching Serenity (actually I really don't know: this is just a hint in case it helps, since I'm not qualified to know exactly how a VST plugin works or how it is coded...). Just hope this helps, and be assured that I can run Serenity with no prob at all starting from an empty FL template.

Thanks again, Fortune, for your inspiring and dreamy synths!

audio_dude wrote:Ok, thank you for the quick reply!

Actually, ...
I experienced the same problem, not only at load time but also at rendering to an audiofile. You can solve this by enabeling 'Bridged' mode in the 'Processing' tab of the Fruity wrapper of the Serenity VST.

If rendering should still fail you might try this VST Master Fx http://www.silverspike.com/Download/TapeIt.zip to record at realtime (instead of rendering) the output of UltraSwamp Pro.

HG

Return to “HG Fortune”