Projektor patch set for Zebra is released.

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hyper: :wheee: :D

Perimeter Sound wrote: Added : Actually, I'm gonna make an exception and offer a copy to xh3rv too, pm me with your email. :)
Last week I think I spent a pretty costly bit of time on a post in this forum - written in a rambling, multi-tasking way, I had nothing else to do that night but go to a sushi bar where my friend (and air-sex champion of Minneapolis, Minnesota - don't google without safe-search on if you're at work) was tending the bar. By the time I showed up for a spicy tuna roll, I discovered to with extreme disappointment I had missed the opportunity to meet Kim Kardashian, or at least observe the glamour of life with large assets from behind the line of the security detail - the young woman had left the bar just under an hour earlier.

So this is like cosmic redemption!

xh3rv wrote:So this is like cosmic redemption!
That might be slight overkill ha-ha. :hihi: But I hope you dig the patches regardless. :)

I couldn't think of a clever/tricky contest this time around, so it's more a matter of just plain old guesswork this time ha-ha.

Win a free copy of Projektor if you are the first to guess which Stephen King movie I rewatched this weekend. 1 guess per person, the first one to get it right wins. I'll post here when there's been a winner, and I'll pm the winner so they can shoot me their email address to get their prize. :)

Good luck to anyone who takes a guess. 8)

Perimeter Sound wrote:I couldn't think of a clever/tricky contest this time around, so it's more a matter of just plain old guesswork this time ha-ha.

Win a free copy of Projektor if you are the first to guess which Stephen King movie I rewatched this weekend. 1 guess per person, the first one to get it right wins. I'll post here when there's been a winner, and I'll pm the winner so they can shoot me their email address to get their prize. :)

Good luck to anyone who takes a guess. 8)
There are 2 good movie adaptions of Stephen King books I can think of at the moment. I'll guess The Shining since I rewatched it this weekend (still an awesome movie) :hihi:

Cheers
Dennis

Well, if no one else guesses then I'll havta give it to Dennis whether he's right or not ha-ha. :hihi:

I'm gonna leave the guessing open til 'Breaking Bad' is on, so about 8 or 9 more hours. Someone's going to win today, take a guess and it might be you ! :)

The Green Mile
:love:

I guess The Dead Zone, starring the great song and dance man himself, Christopher Walken!

Well darn it, no one guessed it yet. Let's keep guessing til someone gets it. The 3 folks who already guessed can make a 2nd guess if they want to. :)

Perimeter Sound wrote:Well darn it, no one guessed it yet. Let's keep guessing til someone gets it. The 3 folks who already guessed can make a 2nd guess if they want to. :)
The Shawshank Redemption maybe? :)

Cheers
Dennis

Misery?

Bronto Scorpio wrote:The Shawshank Redemption maybe? :)

Cheers
Dennis
We have our winner. :) Pm me your email address and I'll get Projektor sent out to you. :)

Projektor is up to #2 on the U-he Zebra Sounds Chart at Producer Loops. Thanks to everyone who has purchased a copy. I'm actually working a little bit on a 4th set, not sure if I really need to make a whole nother collection or not. But I guess if I keep having new programming ideas for it then, then the decision will be made eventually ha-ha.

Perimeter Sound wrote:
Bronto Scorpio wrote:The Shawshank Redemption maybe? :)

Cheers
Dennis
We have our winner. :) Pm me your email address and I'll get Projektor sent out to you. :)

Projektor is up to #2 on the U-he Zebra Sounds Chart at Producer Loops. Thanks to everyone who has purchased a copy. I'm actually working a little bit on a 4th set, not sure if I really need to make a whole nother collection or not. But I guess if I keep having new programming ideas for it then, then the decision will be made eventually ha-ha.
Whooooo nice :hyper: :wheee: :party:

Cheers
Dennis

Projektor has hit #1 on the U-he Zebra Sounds Chart at Producer Loops. Just a quick thanks to those who have bought it, the support means a lot to me as I pay my rent (or am at least trying to ha-ha) via making & selling loop samples and some preset collections. Rest assured you are not funding a drug addiction or weekend yacht racing hobby here, just some guy who lives in the ghetto and makes sounds that hopefully people can use to express their musical ideas better with. :)

In keeping with my semi-random guessing games theme, here's the next give away. The first person to name a 2010 or 2011 comedy movie, that 1) they honestly felt was funny, and 2) that I have not yet seen, wins. Consider it a chance to trade a good movie recommendation for some patches. :) Just post the name of the movie here, and when I see one named that I haven't watched yet, I'll imdb it, and as long as it's 2010 or 2011, and was actually in theaters, you win. I'll announce it here, so you can pm me your email address and get a free copy of Projektor. :) One guess per person please, no need to repeat if someone else already named it, and previous winners of other soundsets or loop sample collections are of course elligible. 8)

Hot Tub Time Machine

I think thats the only one I can actually remember that I thought was truly funny beyond a couple of chuckles from the past year

Return to “u-he”