CFA-Sound and Sounds of Revolution launches Resonance-Sound.com!

Official support for: cfa-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sounds of Revolution and CFA-Sound launches Resonance-Sound

Sounds of Revolution (SOR) and CFA-Sound announces the start of their new label and shop RESONANCE SOUND.

Oliver Schmitt (SOR) and Martin Breuhahn (CFA) came together to combine their knowledge for creating the most up-to-date sample packs, soundsets and virtual instruments. Besides that starting from now also their own labels will be distributed by RESONANCE SOUND.

Already for years it's been their passion to explore all kinds of electronic dance music. If you feel just the same and need sonic quality without any compromises - this is the place to keep on your radar!

More information: http://www.resonance-sound.com/
Last edited by Cyforce on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Best wishes on the new venture.

Cheers

Sounds of Revolution sample libraries are pricey but to be honest, amazing too.

each day i'm learning that it's much better to have one pricey but amazing library rather than 3-5 average / poor libraries because as your sound library grows, the mess is also growing very fast too :)

but overall I just wanted to say: i'm sure that newly released stuff from you guys will be top notch :)

Thanks for the best wishes! :tu:

And for sure, we will do our best, to bring out more new sample packs and soundsets in top notch quality, like always before :wink:

Return to “CFA-Sound”