drumspillage 1.4.2 GUI bugs in logic - noise spike?

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

just thought i'd chime in with a couple issues in logic with drumspillage 1.4.2 - GUI freeze in various places at various times.
unable to change the envelopes or LFO's.
eventually it crashed logic.

it was working fine for some time then decided to get sketchy. the audio output was always fine though.. just the GUI getting tweaky and not behaving well.

this happened while using the wood drum model. that's when the trouble started.

also, when changing distortion algos i would sometimes get a loud click/noise spike which was uncomfortable to say the least.

otherwise seems to be fine. sounds great.

OK, thanks for the feedback. Will take a look at these issues today. What Logic and OS version are you running? OS X 10.6/7? Logic 8/9?

Thanks,
AudioSpillage

audiospillage wrote:OK, thanks for the feedback. Will take a look at these issues today. What Logic and OS version are you running? OS X 10.6/7? Logic 8/9?
logic 9.1.5
MBP 2.2 i7

thanks!

OK, we'll be addressing the distortion glitches today so update to follow soon.
Best regards,
AudioSpillage

The noise spike issues when changing distortion algos has been fixed now. There is still a discontinuity (or click in other words) but no more potential audio spikes or uncomfortable glitches. This fix will appear in the next DrumSpillage update.

Can't reproduce the GUI issues you were experiencing but will have another look into it.

AudioSpillage

Return to “AudioSpillage”