Is AriesVerb still in development?

Official support for: ariescode.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AriesVerb - Feedback Delay Network Processor

I'm very interested in this plugin as well, but no 64-bit support and with updates so rare I'm not yet willing to risk a purchase...

Liero wrote:I'm very interested in this plugin as well, but no 64-bit support and with updates so rare I'm not yet willing to risk a purchase...
+ 1

Is this thing on? :lol:

I'm digging the Aries demo, but I don't wanna buy it without signs the dev is paying attention...

i like to think he's quietly working away in the ariescode lab. hopefully he'll chime in sooner or later with some news. it's a really great plug in. hopefully it joins the 64bit parade sooner or later.

Agreed. AriesVerb is one of the best purchases I have ever made. It's an incredibly good sounding and ridiculously versatile plugin.

Luckily I have found no bugs yet. 100% stable in Reaper under Windows 7 64bit.

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

The trialled it, I loved it, I bought it - The problem is its been over 3 days and I havnt received my unlocked version ????? Not good considering its +160 US. Hopefully it will get sorted out soon.

Still waiting to receive my product or get refunded by share-it . So far 169 US dollars down the drain. Moral of the story don't trust unresponsive developers and email them first before purchasing. Not happy at all!!!

Its over 4 days now. Ive given up on Ariescode. They do not respond ( but are happy to leave a purchase page share-it system to take your money ). I've now asked share-it to refund my money. Lets see how long they take ....

eigens wrote:Its over 4 days now. Ive given up on Ariescode. They do not respond ( but are happy to leave a purchase page share-it system to take your money ). I've now asked share-it to refund my money. Lets see how long they take ....
As good as the product is, I think your first mistake was to buy a product which has been in beta for years. I think the dev must have become busy with other things, which is fine, but I don't think a product which is neglected should be up for sale.

I've been waiting a long time to buy it, but there are still some problems with the mac one, like being unresponsive to trackpad taps (for some reason you have to physically press it down) and no automatable parameters. I've almost purchased it before but I'm glad I didn't now because I think he's moved on.

Yes it was a big mistake alright. But what a nerve to leave a purchase page on the site and taking customers $169 US dollars without any consideration. Its a huge hassle with Share-It as well. Emails back and forth with them. A different person responds everyday. Still waiting for share-it to refund !

Christian replied , sent the product and apologized for the delay .
Now back to music :-)

hmm.. still hoping there is more of an update on the way. i really like the sounds i get out of this plug in.

anyone heard any news on this plug in?

I provide continued support for all people who bought a license.
The next update is planned to have 64 bit support and automation.
I can't promise when the update is ready though, since I'm absorbed with contracting work
From an e-mail I received from Christian (the dev).

xx JPRacer xx wrote:
I provide continued support for all people who bought a license.
The next update is planned to have 64 bit support and automation.
I can't promise when the update is ready though, since I'm absorbed with contracting work
From an e-mail I received from Christian (the dev).
thanks for that! good to know it's in the pipeline somewhere.

Looking forward to an update. Any new news?

Return to “AriesCode”