G-Sonique: ULTRABASS MX4/4 Released (Introductory campaign for first 100 customers)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Based on Alien303 DNA, famous bassline synthesizer. 3X more features, 3x more power/massive sound.

Trance, Psytrance, GOAtrance, Hardstyle, Electrohouse, Tech-house, Deephouse, Uplifting trance, Techno, EBM, basslines without any unwanted clicks and artifacts... sharp, massive and stabile bass.

Check sound samples and videos http://www.g-sonique.com/ultrabassmx.html
demoversion available too.

As usual, special introductory price: 18.90 Eur instead of regular price 26.90 Eur

If you will like it, thanks for support of future development http://www.g-sonique.com/shop.html
Last edited by G-Sonique on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.g-sonique.com

VST / AU plug-ins (instruments, effects, samples)

We hope you will like it :-D
www.g-sonique.com

www.g-sonique.com

Hey good to see you guys still making new stuff.

This new synth is based off an expanded Alien303?
noise and beats: Negutyv Xeiro do people actually click these?
gearlust: Roland JP-8000, too much/not enough eurorack
machinecode by: u-he, Bitwig, Fabfilter, NI, et al

Thanks. Yes we are working hard and many new plug-ins are in development now:-D Yes Ultrabass is based on Alien303 DNA/Technology offering fast, stabile/linear bass witouth any clicks/artefacts. But it has much more massive/fat bass sound than Alien303 if you used Alien for basslines...(?) as well as 3x more parameters were added so you can create much more various bass sounds. Alien303 became famoust in underground psytrance scene for its stabile bass, but Alien knew produce only one type of bass so we developed this new machine. 8)

Chceck demosongs at our website or demoversion if you have some free time :-D
xybre wrote:Hey good to see you guys still making new stuff.

This new synth is based off an expanded Alien303?
www.g-sonique.com

I bought it. It is useful for EBM/Industrial.

silikonanswer wrote:I bought it. It is useful for EBM/Industrial.
Thank you! Perfect we are glad that it is usefull also in other music styles. Maybe if you will have some new track ready you can send us short sample :)

Btw. here is new video tutorial for modern psytrance beat/bass by VibeAttack from Israel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj1GVY1Xj8o
www.g-sonique.com

bought this plug and waiting for 64-bit version :D

Bought! Yeah, it definitely will handle bass for EBM/Industrial tracks. And since that's my primary interest ...

KEv

I wish you guys coded for osx aswell.

pokopoko wrote:bought this plug and waiting for 64-bit version :D
All the G-Sonique plug-ins run perfect with jbridge, if you wanted to use that :)

LeVzi wrote:
pokopoko wrote:bought this plug and waiting for 64-bit version :D
All the G-Sonique plug-ins run perfect with jbridge, if you wanted to use that :)

jbridge is the swiss army knife of bridging.

Of course it can handle those FAT Ebm basses!! burkek, I am glad you make EBM industrial. I also have a Core i7 960 but with "only" 6 gb of ram.

I bought and it does sound nice. Can it do those twisted grime basses?

OT I also bought 'Mid-Side Creative Stereophase filter+' FX because it was also on sale. It really is great for spreading the stereo image of pads and strings so they sit in the mix better.

The only problem is that in Reaper it adds a lot of symbols after the name of the plugin for some reason. Also, the name of the plugin is a bit forgettable because it's so long.

Return to “Instruments”