Cableguys Curve 2 - Preset Contest Winners

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Curve 2 is in the making, taking its preset sharing steps further and adding more creative sound features.

We believe that the Curve community is an essential aspect of Curve, and we're excited to hear your feedback and feature wishes!

Edit: Curve 2 public beta is up now!
Find out more: http://www.cableguys.de/curve-2.html

Edit: Preset contest up now!
We just started a contest to find the best preset sounds.
There's a lot of prices in the pot for the top-50 presets. And we'll pick our absolute favorite preset: Its creator gets all plugins we ever do, now and in the future, for free!
Find out more: http://www.cableguys.de/preset-contest.html

The preset contest ends September 1st.

If you purchase Curve 1 or the Cableguys Bundle now, you'll get the upgrade to Curve 2 for free!
Last edited by Jakob / Cableguys on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Fantastic! Just got the news about the Unison and Flexible Envelopes!(now a decay should not be the problem anymore) I think it will be an instant buy. The interface looks really cool now.

Ahh yes.. Fantastic! Really looking forward to it! :clap:

New GUI looks indeed very sexy :love:
Last edited by Nielzie on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cool. Currenly i'm working on other projects but i'll try to do more Curve presets as soon as possible.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Glad you like the layout! It's quite a change in the colors, so we're very curious to hear your thoughts!

It looks cool. Can you post a full screenshot yet?

hebb wrote:It looks cool. Can you post a full screenshot yet?
We thought it might be even more interesting with hiding some stuff..

(.. but the real reason is that some of the stuff is still in the works, for example the modulation matrix just got even more massive and might see some restructuring soon.)

Jakob / CableGuys wrote:Glad you like the layout! It's quite a change in the colors, so we're very curious to hear your thoughts!
It looks like raptor on the screen.. Black...

Well, now these *are* great news indeed, Jakob!
Curve 1 was already great, but now, wow... :shock:
And yes, don't hesitate to add more and more creative sound features, please!

I'm pretty busy right now and I wish I had the time to finish the presets I promised you a while ago with the little help from Plogue Bidule :wink:
BTW, will the presets from Curve 1 be entirely compatible with those from Curve 2?

Thumbs up for this great work, Jakob, I can't wait to hear and see the results :clap:
So, good luck for the completion of your software!
Good times are coming 8)
Last edited by WolfKay on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

New color them looks great. Way better than white ;)

Reminds me of Morphine's color scheme, which I like.
Play it by ear

:bang:...:bang:...:dog:...:help:..:love:....8)

I loved the first version, but I felt $160 is a bit steep...BUT the new colors!! :love: and the coming features? $160 ? YES!! I'll be buying this year! Look forward to the beta testing, thanks guys!

This could be a great tool for creating wave shapes for use in granular synths. hmmm :idea: Yup, I'll be buying curve this year :D

More flexible filter routing would be highly appreciated;-)

looks really nice! I assume the upgrade is free for all users of v1.. !?
(not only those who buy it right now)

Looking rather excellent, both features and looks upgraded :D
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Wow! Looks really great! :)

Cheers
Dennis

Return to “Instruments”