How To Install Rhino Preset Bundle No-brainer?

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought the $25 bundle and downloaded all the zip files yesterday. But I'm clueless as to how to install.

While I'm here, I'd like to ask a related question. Is there a way to move the Rhino presets to an alternate location? I like to keep anything that occupies non-trivial amounts of space on my D drive. Looks like some of the presets in the no-brainer bundle have a moderately large footprint.

Thanks for any help.

I did this and it worked (read all posts):

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 91#4690791

The banks must be placed in the 'presets' folder inside the Rhino data folder mentioned in that thread.

Unzip them and put the .fxb files into the presets directory and the .vfs files into the waves directory. If you start Rhino and click on the Info button on the top right, it will tell you where the Rhino stuff is located. It calls it the Setup directory.

dmbaer wrote:Is there a way to move the Rhino presets to an alternate location? I like to keep anything that occupies non-trivial amounts of space on my D drive. Looks like some of the presets in the no-brainer bundle have a moderately large footprint.
Yes - move your Rhino data folder anywhere you want, and then change the path in the registry accordingly, at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BigTick\Rhino2\path

Thanks to all for the super-timely responses.

Return to “Big Tick”