Hollow Sun's One £Pound Winter Warmer!

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As is customary at this time of year, it seems only appropriate to share some goodwill and this year's Christmas Special is a real belter!

For a modest £1, you can buy some sensational sounds taken from the Synthesizers.com analogue modular that takes pride of place in The Lab here at HS Towers...

With extensive multi-samples taken at 48/24 from this living, breathing, organic beast with some samples as long as a minute each, this is not some compromised giveaway. We've sampled actual sounds from the Dotcom with all the quirks and non-linearities of the various filters but also provided raw waveform samples to use with Kontakt's own filters and envelopes to create your own sounds...

It comes with 30 presets to get you started. Not just that but there's an extensive but simple multi-FX chain comprising phaser, chorus, delay and convolved reverb with a wide selection of impulses from vintage springs to plates and rooms and halls and luscious, ambient washes.

While away the winter hours with this special offer which is available now for a mere £1 until the twelfth day of Christmas and the trees and decorations come down.

Enjoy a taster of the sounds HERE in this audio demo that was created entirely using the Xmas Dotcom Special (with a few spacey sweeps from the 'Modular Toolkit' MLM).

In the meantime, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all Hollow Sun customers Yuletide felicitations and a happy and prosperous new year with my sincerest thanks for all your support over the last year.

Whatever your seasonal inclinations, have a good one and I hope Santa is kind to you!

Cheers,

Stephen

Thanks, I just ordered, along with Cognosphere and Modular Toolkit. But now I have to leave for work, so I can't play with them until I get home tonight. Still, it's nice to have something to look forward to.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

Really enjoying this Steve, also loving cognosphere. Hollow Sun = best value for quality and ingenuity. Going to go get me the modular toolkit now and maybe the vermona, the demos sound really cool. Thanks.

Thanks, Whoomph ... and Dr Atlas ... for your kind comments. Glad you're liking what we do.

More to come!

Cheers,

Stephen

Return to “Hollow Sun”