can't open REX files in RMV

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I can't seem to open REX and REX2 files in RMV. I click on L (loop), and then Import and I go to a folder with REX file in it but they don't show up. Any help appreciated.

Thanks lobserve,
are you on PC or Mac ? Generally the "I" = Import next to the "L" = Load (or Library) shall do the job.

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Thanks lobserve,
are you on PC or Mac ? Generally the "I" = Import next to the "L" = Load (or Library) shall do the job.
I'm on a PC (Win 7, 64-bit with RMV 32 bit). The Import does not work, the folder looks empty even though there are rex files in it.

Hi Peter, Thanks for the quick reply. OK, I figured it out. A rex is opened as a sample with the I button. I was trying to open it as a loop with the L button. Works fine now.

BTW, I love RMV. Thanks for making a great product!

Glad its solved, indeed the way you chose is not working, but thats nothing obvious, so easy to fall in this trap

I can't get this to work.

When I use the "I" button and navigate to the directory where the rex2 files reside, the RMV browser does not list the files.

What am I doing wrong?

thanks

Keith
Keith
Glendale, AZ USA

Are you on PC or Mac Keith ? In any case it might help us when you send us a example REX file which is not listed to support@linplug.com

Peter:

I have emailed you three REX files. These are identical content, but I have renamed them to see if the file extension made a difference here. These are from the Cakewalk Beatscape library.

thanks

Keith
Keith
Glendale, AZ USA

Thanks, much appreciate, I will most likely look into it next week,
have a good start into 2012 !
Peter

Well, this is going to take a bit longer, basically RMV and REX libraries seem not to work together always. Most likely the fix is on our end, but I'm pretty stuck currently ... will work more next week! And let you know of course ...

With the latest version, I can import REX files now. Thanks.

Keith
Keith
Glendale, AZ USA

Thanks for your patience and the feedback!

Return to “LinPlug”