Sylenth 1 - 64-bit

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

decided not to buy DIVA, so am in too.
Now I guess someone should email him to ask if he's interested in a paid upgrade. I'll do that later today.
And we should start a topic to see how many ppl are actually interested in this.

I get this strange feeling that Lenny is so p***ed of with piracy that he can't be arsed...

Woody Aki wrote:I get this strange feeling that Lenny is so p***ed of with piracy that he can't be arsed...
well, that has nothing to do with the user base that BOUGHT the plugin (and are willing to put up some money to get it updated for the 21st century LOL)...

fisherKing wrote:
Woody Aki wrote:I get this strange feeling that Lenny is so p***ed of with piracy that he can't be arsed...
well, that has nothing to do with the user base that BOUGHT the plugin (and are willing to put up some money to get it updated for the 21st century LOL)...
Don't shoot the speculator...I'm just looking at both sides of the argument, and yours is a valid one too.

Just wanted to say I sent an email last night to Lennard asking what he thought of a paid upgrade.

Unfortunately though, I think Woody Aki is right and Lennard couldn't give a damn. Ive wasted too much energy worrying if this is gonna happen, only because I LOVE the sound of Sylenth1. Now Im just gonna use it while I can, and see what happens.

no reply up to now...:?

I cannot understand this. Seems he does not need our money. :(
#PassionForHappiness

Could always upgrade from Mac to PC...

Sorry couldn;t resist the troll comment. Keep seeing a lot of peeps asking about upgrades. I kinda of thought people were taking the piss and now realise they mean AU/Mac which wasn;t specified on another forum.

Back to reality. I think his beta tatic is quite clever although I am sure someone has hacked it by now. I bought sylenth and love it. Only wish, like you, that maybe we see some new or updated products as Sylenth, considering it;s age, is still very usable and awesome! :)

Peace

b-pole wrote:no reply up to now...:?

I cannot understand this. Seems he does not need our money. :(
Hmmm... I also emailed about this, maybe twice - no reply.

Not impressed with the "ignore" style to be honest - makes me wanna take my custom elsewhere...

At least, if he's going to ignore emails on the same topic from lots of people, he could at least put out a general announcement somewhere visible to let us know what his thoughts are about it?

Shame though, as Sylenth is a good synth...
Mac Pro 12-core•48GB RAM•10.12.6•Logic 10.4.0•Soundcraft 12 MTK•NI_Softube_Tone2_Spec's_FabFilt_EWQL_PSP_Waves_UVI_Slate etc

i sent him an email a couple weeks back and i got a response saying he was working on a 64 bit version for macs....... why it's taken 4 years since the last update i dont know??? but at least he said he is working on it though. but no clue on an eta

skltr21 wrote:i sent him an email a couple weeks back and i got a response saying he was working on a 64 bit version for macs....... why it's taken 4 years since the last update i dont know??? but at least he said he is working on it though. but no clue on an eta
Great stuff - thanks for letting us know. I'll keep an ear out for this release. Hopefully there'll be an announcement on this forum?
Mac Pro 12-core•48GB RAM•10.12.6•Logic 10.4.0•Soundcraft 12 MTK•NI_Softube_Tone2_Spec's_FabFilt_EWQL_PSP_Waves_UVI_Slate etc

Please please please... Fingers crossed

Hello everyone.

I just sent emails to Loopmasters, Vengeance-Sound and many other developers that make presets for Sylenth1.

I told them about our problem and the need for Sylenth1 to be updated.

I asked them if there is anything they can do, maybe "pressure" Lennardigital into updating.

One would guess it would be in their interest as well since they sell sounds and would probably want to continue to do so to as big a market as possible.

Maybe you people could do the same, and maybe together we can bring about change.

I am even considering writing to Lennardigital through old fashioned paper snail-mail...
Yes, i figured out his company street address in Arnhem, The netherlands. Not that that was hard to do :) I mean the company is registered with the chamber of commerce.

So if you feel like taking action, maybe you could do the same.

Hope this helps, it will definitely do more than just bitch about it amongst ourselves right?

Grtz
D

I lost my synlenth recently.

When I requested a replacement, I got a prompt reply and a link to the v221 beta version - which I now have.

Installed today :)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Neeed 64 bit for MAC!!!

rusetsky wrote:Neeed 64 bit for MAC!!!
+1 !!!

Return to “LennarDigital”