FR: Turnado - VST Parameter Rename

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,
I don't know if this is even possible, but it would be great if the VST parameters for the knobs (now called Control 1 - 8 ) could be dynamically renamed according to the preset/fx name of the used effect for the knob.

I recently bought NI Maschine and it shows only "Control" for all knobs when I use Turnado VST inside Maschine. I found a thread in the NI forum where they said Maschine uses the short parameter name rather than the long one, but even then it would be even better when Turnado could rename the VST parameter on the fly.

Also in my main DAW Ableton Live this would be great, as it's more straight forward when not showing the GUI.

And lastly: Happy new year everyone!! :)

Well maybe as an option, the problem is that some hosts don't realize name updates, while other do alphabetic sorting, so a lot of weird stuff can happen.
Having the same preset load twice would result in the same knob name.
But i'll added it as feature request.

Robert

Hi there and a belated happy new year,
after one year I thought I could bump this up again. ;) I was inspired by the exact same FR for Camel Audio's Alchemy where someone mentioned that NI Massive does that.

In fact I just tried it, when I map Massive's Macro-Knobs and rename them, the renamed parameters show up in the host automation. So I know now that this would work.

So could you consider this for another Turnado update?

monthly bump...

Would be nice to get some kind of reaction ;) - this would make automation so much nicer

Return to “Sugar Bytes”