plugin favorites

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi,

is there a possibility to set up a favorites folder (virtual folder) for plugins - like in reaper for example?

in case it's not, is there any other possibility to filter or hide plugins?

thanks

EDIT:
ok, after 50 reads and no answer i guess it's not available. my best bet is probably the "recently used" list

Maybe sometimes people think, that if a user doesn't even seem to read the manual, that they just do not want to answer the same questions over and over again...
This could well be the reason for 50 reads and no answer.

Yes, you can set up even more than one favorite folder for plugins (VST's) as well as for other stuff like clips, samples etc. See the manual on page 11 ('Setting folder paths').

Have fun with XT2,
Patrik

Maybe sometimes people think, that if a user doesn't even seem to read the manual, that they just do not want to answer the same questions over and over again...
...and sometimes people type an answer before they even read the question correctly.
sorry, just had to make that joke ; )

I was talking about virtual folders (for organizing internally) - not additional paths to folders containing plugins.

example:
the dll's are not physically moved, but they can be placed in folders like effects, synths, most used, etc... in Reaper it's called "my folders"

anyhow, the "recently used" will work for now and I can always edit it in the ini if needed.

But thank you for taking the time to answer!

Return to “energyXT”