Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
which is the right module to do this ?
thanks,
Luca

a shy bump...

i don't have one plugin that can do this right now. you would have to use 4 copies of midiConverter3 or something...
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

Is there any update about a single Pizmidi tool to do this ?

Never stop hope :-)

wrongtastic, baby

wow,
what an amazing - and superfast - surprise !

I will give it a try tomorrow, for the moment I cannot say more than a very big thank you !!!
Will report back here.

I hope this will be enjoyed and used by many others.

Luca

Hi,
I have been waiting some time before getting back here.

I confess I have encountered a few problems and I don't know what is going wrong.
I have double checked everything and all is replicable.
I am using Audiomulch 2.1.2 ( latest release).

I see the plugin in Audiomulch after I put the dll in my vst folder.
With the dll alone I see the vst with midi input and output and I can see its UI but it isn't receiving and sending any midi signal.

If I put the dll together with the pizmidi.ini file, I seee the vst, Audiomulch cannot load its UI, the midi flow works and there are two audio inputs and two audio outputs.

I am confused.
Can you please help ? Thanks

The only problem I see in AudioMulch is that it doesn't update the sliders when changing programs. I think this is a bug in AudioMulch, but I could also fix it by making a GUI for the plugin...

It shouldn't matter whether it has audio connections or not. Here it works either way.
wrongtastic, baby

this would be amazing !
insertpizhere wrote:The only problem I see in AudioMulch is that it doesn't update the sliders when changing programs. I think this is a bug in AudioMulch, but I could also fix it by making a GUI for the plugin...

I think I got it to work in AudioMulch now, still without a GUI. Let me know how this works:

http://thepiz.org/pizmidi/midiMultiProgramChange.zip
wrongtastic, baby

yes,
in Audiomulch 2.1.2 it is working now when:
-I use the 32 bit version
-it has the pizmidi.ini file in its folder and therefore it shows the fake audio ins/outs

I think it would be great if:
-you could see which is the incoming program change number or set to respond to a specific one

what doesn't work:
-Audiomulch doesn't show its preset number. This is very annoying.
-64 bit version doesn't show its gui when jbridged

hope it helps,
Luca

insertpizhere wrote:I think I got it to work in AudioMulch now, still without a GUI. Let me know how this works:

http://thepiz.org/pizmidi/midiMultiProgramChange.zip

Weird that you need the audio in/outs. Here it works fine without them.

I can add a parameter that shows/changes the program so you don't have to use AudioMulch's VST program menu. If you only want it to respond to one program change number, just leave the others with everything set to "Off".

There's another version up now to test.

I can't think of a reason to use the 64-bit version in a 32-bit host, so I'm not going to worry about that for now...
wrongtastic, baby

yes,
it works fine without the audio ins now.

The simple dll in the vst folder is now responding and sending midi.
The preset behaviour using Audiomulch presets is still very inconsistent though, so I think to implement it into your vst would be the best.

If I may put down a list of wishes they would be:
-an internal preset bank
-to be able to set a specific program change for the preset to be recalled by
-to be able to rename the midi channels or the chance to add a name beside it ( it would be the best) to keep a clear view of midi channels targets/assignements

yes, there is no need to use a 64-bit version in a 32-bit host, this was just one of the many tests I did while checking it and I reported its result.

Return to “Insert Piz Here”