Cubase 5 metronome click not working?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have started to work on a new project and noticed my metronome click has changed to a piano sound. Not sure what's happened apart from it's using general midi sounds and this is all I can get now. It use to have a very clear click to it.

Can anybody help please?

Hi, you should be able to choose the sound from the metronome settings window (Transport => Metronome Setup). I'm using C6, but should be the same in C5.

There you can choose the internal beep sound or load a sound file and set your preferences.

I'm not sure if it was a midi or audio click I had before, but I can't choose an audio click now, I just get nothing.

I understand - that is strange, but I think I had a similar issues when still on Cubase 4: it was a missing assignement. Going to check if I recall what I did to solve that.

Sorry for being late, it take hours to do everything here in north Italy, we're drowning in snow.

nvm - misread your post

lotus2035 wrote:nvm - misread your post
Thank you kindly Sir :D ... I know it's only usually one click away, just couldn't find it :oops:

I'm checking right now in C6 and in the C4 manual. The Metronome Settings window should show all you need to activate it: Metronome in Record and Metronome in Play + the MIDI click and Audio click "sub-windows" where you can tick to activate those separately. Also check if you have the "beep" or "audio" modes engaged.

Of course, if you had a custom audio click, you should set-up the click to that mode and point to that file in the path window pop-up when you select "sounds" below "Audio click".

:roll:

DELETED

mattie wrote::roll:
?

Hemmick Reef wrote:
lotus2035 wrote:nvm - misread your post
Thank you kindly Sir :D ... I know it's only usually one click away, just couldn't find it :oops:
Maxxxter's screenshot is what I was going to suggest. :hihi:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”