Flubsinol (acoustic guitar)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As I often do, I'm recycling my contest entry.
Flubsinol
1:45 / 1.9MB ogg or 2.4MB mp3

mp3 . . . .ogg

I'm pretty sure this quotes/borrows from some things, but I have no idea what exactly.

Used: MU.LAB, Audacity, Electri-Q (posihfopit edition), Eos, Roundtone, Martin DM, MXL V63M and/or Shure SM57 (I'm not sure I had it set up so that both were being used; clearly at least one was).
No longer a moderator.

well that's just beautiful :)
really nice guitar playing DHM, and the recording is excellent - it's like you are sat right in front of me. lush.

neil.

Nice little tune. I enjoyed it.

Nice tune DHM. I really enjoyed it. Definitely a bit of Ry Cooder about this. Nice playing and a nice intimate recording. :)

Thanks to each of you.
No longer a moderator.

Glad you released this, flubs 'n' all... so real... it's fantastic. Guitar being my home base this really hits me nicely. 8)
Image Image

Thanks, polyslax.
No longer a moderator.

Very nice. To other listeners: be sure to listen to the .ogg version (as it is far more open sounding). It would be fun to put a vocal to this. :)
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

Great guitar, kind of happy turnaround tune, good one DH.

Thanks to both of you.
No longer a moderator.

What a lovely guitar tune. Well done! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thanks, core.
No longer a moderator.

beautiful! :tu:

Nicely recycled :tu:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Well done, you've made we want to pick-up the guitar and record.

Return to “Music Cafe”