Diva mini-Patchbank Contest

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

3ee wrote:3 banks per person max... how's this?
One bank? Two banks? Three banks?

Two banks should be enough, no?

We usually had a limit of two patches, so 2 banks sounds like a good idea imo.

Cheers
Dennis

3ee wrote:
please note that I'm collecting the patchbanks this time around - not bmrzycki!
Hope he's OK!
He's fine - just a bit busy atm. :wink:

hakey wrote:
3ee wrote:
please note that I'm collecting the patchbanks this time around - not bmrzycki!
Hope he's OK!
He's fine - just a bit busy atm. :wink:
Thanks guys! :hug: Work has been a bit stressful and I'm a teensy bit burnt out running the contests, hakey offered to step up (and is much appreciated). :)

can we please be able to download all the entries?

ddeez wrote:can we please be able to download all the entries?
Once the entries are in and voting starts then everyone will be able to download them. They're not in yet and won't be until April 1.

nice~!

Added some tips and tricks to the third post. Additional suggestions welcome (try to keep them short and sweet).

-If you select "voice" as a modulation source and don't notice much change, select more than one unison (stack)voice also.
-max out resonance on the multi-mode VCF and bring the feedback (feedback needs to be selected instead of the HP filters) to max for a formant like resonant peak.

So, by using a combination of LFO w/rand hold, Env2, Modwheel, and Add and Multiply applied to filter cutoff and resonance, you can achieve something reminiscent of granular textures.

As an aside, I just have to mention how inspiring this synth is. And I'm now thoroughly convinced that every synth should have a built in oscilloscope.

Don't discount the Rotary(s) effect(s). Veritable Swiss army blade(s). Need extra harmonic content? Need movement or other modulation? Rotary combos or pairing other FX with Rotary effect has great results to really liven patches.

do we have to actually own diva to partake in this ? or can we use the the demo version ?

Hi,

Yes you can use the demo. I will use that too, there doesn't seem to be any demo limitations, only noise coming every now and then.

KBSoundSmith wrote:So, by using a combination of LFO w/rand hold, Env2, Modwheel, and Add and Multiply applied to filter cutoff and resonance, you can achieve something reminiscent of granular textures.
Oh yes, that sounds interesting. Looking forward to that. :)
KBSoundSmith wrote:As an aside, I just have to mention how inspiring this synth is. And I'm now thoroughly convinced that every synth should have a built in oscilloscope.
Built in oscilloscope? That sounds like a good idea for ... Hm, let's check this out... 8)

Return to “u-he”