MAutoVolume released with a riddiculous introductory price!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

so here it is - MAutoVolume - free for MTotalBundle users, for everyone else it is available for a riddiculous 20 EUR as usual.

Cheers!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Will the rest of your plugs be getting knobs also?

heffus wrote:Will the rest of your plugs be getting knobs also?
Yes! There is a major update now ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Awesome! Will purchase when I get home.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

I got mine!!

Thanks for making this. No other plug of this type worked with Sonar, this one does and does it well. Thanks also for the nice price on it too.

bitman wrote:I got mine!!

Thanks for making this. No other plug of this type worked with Sonar, this one does and does it well. Thanks also for the nice price on it too.

Does this record & follow midi events like Waves Rider too?

I got it as well :) Thanks for pricing it so inexpensive.

Great price. GUI looks a lot better as well.
I guess the program is fantasic, too. :hihi:
no sig

Looks nice, will try it out as soon as I finish work.

Just one question: does this follow the Peak or RMS level of the signal?
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Is there a reason to use M/S, minimum/linear phase, and up sampling or are they only there to be consistent with your other plug-ins?

The M/S aspect makes sense.

After all, volume automation is something like a more flexible compression method: make the quiet parts louder and make the loud parts more quiet, but with variable attack/release times.

And where M/S compression is used, M/S volume leveling might also come in handy.

Take a recorded mono Bass signal that's fattened up by two room mics, both panned L and R. The bass doesn't "need" the Side signal for presence, it's just for fattening, so it's going to be mixed-in relatively quiet anyway, and no one will care (if notice at all) if it drops or rises the odd RMS dB every now and then.
The main "sound" of the Bass OTOH is in the Middle, so it would profit from a consistent leveling.

With Drums it might be the other way round, put the plugin on the bus and let the mono Middle (Kick, Snare) keep the dynamics it needs, but push the Overheads and Toms in the Side signal down whenever they get too loud.

Upsampling, as usual, is there for smoother volume adjustments, I guess.
Whether it really makes a difference... dunno.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

another question.

does this read and write automation and sidechain the audio with Ableton Live? Vocal Rider does not.

Thanks,

dw

Nice GUI.

chokehold wrote:...Upsampling, as usual, is there for smoother volume adjustments, I guess.
Whether it really makes a difference... dunno.
it's there to minimize aliasing...

This might come in handy. If it's like the LAWO Automatic Gain Control (just sans the pretty GUI with comp and expander courves), I'm pretty much sold.

Have to test it first though... it's a special application that doesn't work for every recording.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Return to “Effects”