Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lotus2035 wrote:Bought Samplitude 10 from simonden. Smooth transaction, Package with discs and manual arrived quickly. Thank you! 8)
Thanks lotus2035 - was a pleasure to deal with you - thanks for the fast payment.

Bought Trilian from 4lb Kitty. My second purchase from him and he dealt with everything promptly.

I also bought The Glue from Jezav and Equick from lotus 2035. Both were good to deal with and can be trusted.

CPCompany wrote:Bought Trilian from 4lb Kitty. My second purchase from her and she dealt with everything promptly.
Fixed. ;)

CPCompany has been a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you so much! :)
Blue Phase Music

4lb Kitty wrote:
CPCompany wrote:Bought Trilian from 4lb Kitty. My second purchase from her and she dealt with everything promptly.
Fixed. ;)

CPCompany has been a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you so much! :)
Lol.

Gomenasai !!!

CPCompany wrote:Bought Trilian from 4lb Kitty. My second purchase from him and he dealt with everything promptly.

I also bought The Glue from Jezav and Equick from lotus 2035. Both were good to deal with and can be trusted.
Sold The Glue to CPCompany and everything went great. I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again. Thanks for a great transaction!

Bought Zebra from RemarkableUser. Was a pleasure to deal with, fast, and problem-free.

Sold SynthSquad to Aiyn.

No problems whatsoever. Kept in touch via pm's & paid quickly.

Thanks again, and sorry for the slow feedback :)

CPCompany wrote:I also bought....Equick from lotus 2035...good to deal with and can be trusted.
Sold Equick to CPCompany, fast payment, smooth transaction. Thank you! 8)

Bought Big Tick Rhino from kx.001. Service was good and fast. Thanks again man!

Bought PSP NobleQ from Selfik. Very fast transfer, a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks!

Sold my HD280 pros to egbert. Great guy and easy transaction, recommended! :)

Purchased Izotope Ozone 3 and upgrade to 4 from riley4reason.

No problems whatsoever. Simply the perfect sale.

Buy with confidence guys :tu:

Jonathan Shepherd wrote:Bought Big Tick Rhino from kx.001. Service was good and fast. Thanks again man!
Glad you've got it!
ZZZzzZZzz..zz....zzzzz
My SoundCloud

Calvin P wrote:Purchased Izotope Ozone 3 and upgrade to 4 from riley4reason.

No problems whatsoever. Simply the perfect sale.

Buy with confidence guys :tu:
The perfect sale sums it up. Calvin P is great to sell to and Izotope is great to do business with.

Riley :D
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

Sold 2 d16 Plugins (Redopter and Decimort) to jethrobull and all went well! great forum member, very efficient.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”